Page 1 of 2
only to then turn my computer on to check my emails, and see apple have sent me an email telling me about the NEW ipod touch they released today. Anything like this happened to anyone else?

I'm seriously angry.
Quote by Laslow
only to then turn my computer on to check my emails, and see apple have sent me an email telling me about the NEW ipod touch they released today. Anything like this happened to anyone else?

I'm seriously angry.

Way to keep up with the times, brah.

You got played, Apple style.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

All these things become 'obselete' within months. Unless you're really rich, you can't keep up.
Oh no, product development.

Would you be as angry if you just got a casette player in the post because nobody tried to make things better? No. It's just one of these things.

Anyway I assume you bought it to listen to music on not just to be the coolest kid in your primary school? It will still play music I bet.
Dude, it's just a bigger size, 64GB. The iPod Touch remains the same look and feel. And guess what? It still plays music too!
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

lol thats why i havn't purchased anything like that lol, give me a 2GB USB for music anyday of the week, and a phone thats just a phone.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah, lucky my Macbook pro still beats the **** out of all the new ones they're releasing.

I got screwed over like this when I bought my guitar though (Ibanez S320) a couple of months later they released the new series, and well I got screwed over by buying a Line-6 Spider II and then they released the Spider III - but I was screwed over by being tricked into buying a Spider in the first place.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh no, product development.

Would you be as angry if you just got a casette player in the post because nobody tried to make things better? No. It's just one of these things.

Anyway I assume you bought it to listen to music on not just to be the coolest kid in your primary school? It will still play music I bet.

Did you even figure out what point im trying to make?
Its your own fault.

You never buy an apple product right before they have one of their big conference things. Something new always crops up
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Yeah i should have looked into it better. But that doesn't change that ... man i can't even be arsed to type this out. Apple suck balls.
Quote by Laslow

I'm seriously angry.

I guess its not that serious, if you were you would have contacted Apple about it, my friend did it and he traded that ´old´ ipod for the new, he did have the receit tho.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
I guess its not that serious, if you were you would have contacted Apple about it, my friend did it and he traded that ´old´ ipod for the new, he did have the receit tho.

I have contacted apple, which is why i posted this thread to see if it happened to anyone else so i know what to expect.
Quote by Laslow

Yeah, you're angry because you don't have the latest technology any more.

But you bought it to use it, not to show off to everyone else taht you have the latest technology and they don't...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah, you're angry because you don't have the latest technology any more.

But you bought it to use it, not to show off to everyone else taht you have the latest technology and they don't...

........ no?

I'm angry because i was allowed by apple to spend £165 on a product that plays music, a few days before they release a new version which can do alot more than the old version, for £149.

I'm not gonna get into an arguement with you but put simply i couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of me or the things i own.
Space for music>dumb applications

Seriously, id take my 160gb ipod over any ipod touch. And 160gb are cheaper than most of the ipod touches.
Quote by maiden03
Space for music>dumb applications

Seriously, id take my 160gb ipod over any ipod touch. And 160gb are cheaper than most of the ipod touches.

It's a present for my gf, i agree with you, touch screen is just another thing for me to break, and i've got a 360 to play games on, i'd take my classic over a touch anyday. Which is the reason why it's got to me so much. She wanted it for the music and the games and everything and now they've released one that does more for less money and i obviously want her to have the best.

(and i obviously wanna have more money to spend on guitars)
Last edited by Laslow at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by Laslow
It's a present for my gf, i agree with you, touch screen is just another thing for me to break, and i've got a 360 to play games on, i'd take my classic over a touch anyday. Which is the reason why it's got to me so much. She wanted it for the music and the games and everything and now they've released one that does more for less money and i obviously want her to have the best.

(and i obviously wanna have more money to spend on guitars)

Oh sorry, didnt realize it was a present.

I stand by my opinion though.
i love my iphone and ipod touch i take them everywhere with me, your GF will love it to death.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
NEVER buy an Apple product without checking if they are going to have any new releases.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Laslow

That you were too much of a fool to keep up to date with the company you're buying from? Yeah, we got that.

BTW, if you're talking about the Ipod Touch second generation, it was announced 9th Sep.
I bought a Wii last year only to see the xbox 360 go down to $199.99 this year Patience is a virtue.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
This is another reason why I hate apple. Brining out new products all the time so people ith older products will feel inclined to buy the new one
You just got apple'd.

That's a new term I made up to describe what happened to TS. Basically some apple tool bought an apple product and then they realease something new a few days afterwards. Like they do with all their products.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Venice King
I like oranges.

Apples > Oranges.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Laslow
........ no?

I'm not gonna get into an arguement with you but put simply i couldn't care less

lololol you shouldn't of made a thread in the pit then jelly brain..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Why get iPod touch when you can just get an iPhone?
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by invision2212
i love my iphone and ipod touch i take them everywhere with me, your GF will love it to death.

Why buy both?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Consider that the original iPod could play video (it had all the hardware) and the iPod video simply had a software tweak that let it.

The video was released later for a higher price, don't think this is innovation, its just apple marketing and the reason they get away with it is because of people (potentially like you, can't tell from the OP) that just want the newest product, and they don't care if they're getting fleeced.

Point is, Apply sucks balls, you brought it upon yourself.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Why buy both?

i already had the ipod touch for awhile now and my friend gave me her iphone 2g cause she bought the 3g phone, its awesome cause she happily gives me all her electronics when she upgrades, the only thing i passed on was this HUGE dell XPS laptop that cost her 4500.00 and i just didnt need something that, her new laptop....5000.00 holy hell must be nice to be rich but its even nicer being the rich womans friend
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by Duffman123
This is another reason why I hate apple. Brining out new products all the time so people ith older products will feel inclined to buy the new one

yeah, damn them and their effective approach to business. How dare they try and make a profit
Page 1 of 2