Hey!

i was just wondering how i could get all my music to be at the same sound level (aka: some of my music is louder that other music on my ipod)

i know it is something simple so i thought i jsut start a thread instead of chucking it in the ipod thread

thanks alot!
You thought it deserved a thread of its own because it was something simple? A complex iPod issue would surely deserve its own thread more than a simple question like this, no? Take it to the iPod thread.
Quote by Tster
no

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Preferences -> Playback -> Soundcheck.

Next time listen to ZeGuitarist huh?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Preferences -> Playback -> Soundcheck.

thanks man
Window -> Equalizer -> The adjust the preamp volume to a suitable level, but not too much, just edge it forward a bit so it remains undistorted.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Tster
it went waaaay too quiet

You'll have to put up with that then, just turn the volume up?

And thanks to whoever suggested that as it works in iTunes too
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Isnt all the music gonna be different no matter what, cause of how they were mixed in the studio?
Quote by maiden03
Isnt all the music gonna be different no matter what, cause of how they were mixed in the studio?

I was gonna say that - but I compared my original music (which always comes out extremely low in volume for some reason) to professionally mixed music - the volumes were almost identical. Then I turned the feature off, the professionally mixed music was at least three times as loud as mine.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy