I mainly play 80s hair metal type music. The main tones I want are similar to Poison, Motley Crue, and Ratt. I've been looking for an amp for about a year but I haven't come across one that I've really liked. I've heard about the Randall T2 and V2 but I dismissed it because they were hybrids. But now I'm pretty open to solid-state amps. I've looked at some youtube videos and I think it sounds pretty good. I know that Gus G of Firewind plays one and now he has his own signature version. and I think he has a good tone. Has anyone played one? What are your opinions on it? And does anyone know the differences between the T2 and T2HH
Agree, Gus's tone is nice, but I don't think it has much to do with 80's hair metal sound
Of course it doesn't. I'm just looking for something with characteristics that work well for that playing style. The main ones I want are tight, bright, and a lot of gain. I'm not trying to recreate their tones.
the difference of the T2 and the T2HH are the channels.

the T2HH has better channels than the regular one, and it also has a much more responsive EQ.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me