Hey... I was going after a kind of Jem BSB look on this one. I think it came out looking a lot more like a burnt version of Mojo, though.

It has a Dimarzio D-Sonic 7 and a Dimarzio Liquifire 7 w/ single volume and 3-way toggle. The pickguard is a smoked mirror pickguard I got from Jeannie Pickguards and i dyed the fretboard (and part of the neck/headstock ) black. The parts I dyed accidentally actually come off with rubbing alcohol or a pencil eraser, though, so that shouldn't be an eye sore for too long.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Last edited by konfyouzd at Sep 15, 2009,
the only thing that makes it good is that its a 7 string.

other than that it looks like its been to war...

*humm's the theme tune to topgun*
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Last edited by metal-matt at Sep 15, 2009,
that's pretty cool, it's got a cheetah-like effect on the back. I like.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by metal-matt
the only thing that makes it good is that its a 7 string.

other than that it looks like its been to war...

*humm's the theme tune to topgun*

that's kinda the point, my friend...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by deftonesordie
that's pretty cool, it's got a cheetah-like effect on the back. I like.

ha that's funny. i don't really like the back all that much. i could have done a better job on that i think.