hey guys. just want some help with a frusciante technique im trying to be able to do. Its a improv thing he does, like in the song Turn It Again on Stadium Arcadium that he starts at about 4:52. It sounds just like heaps of notes like he is tremoloing the whole guitar at once and ive seen him do it live countless times. I have it pretty much down but i was wondering if there is actually a name for this technique so i could do a bit of research on it. thanks guys
Quote by rabidguitarist
You have to wrap the fabric widthways around your body, and safetypin the top corners to your moustache.

Quote by m.f.k.r
Because coheed sounds like they had their balls kicked in through their ass and pulled out their mouth.
loads of distortion, just playing small apregios.



over and over. That's what it sounds like to me
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Last edited by pigeonmafia at Sep 15, 2009,