I was at guitar center trying out the hellraiser c-1 again and I came upon another hellraiser - anniversary or something like that. Problem is I can't find it on schecter's website AND I googled it.

It looks almost exactly like the blackjack atx c-1 except it has the gothic cross inlays and silver emgs. Anyone know where I can find more information about it online?

I'd really like to know...any help is appreciated because I can't find anything about it.
Probably some limited edition. It's very likely the differences between the two guitars are merely cosmetic.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I think you're right, they were just cosmetic differences, but the pickups were different too. I'm only asking because I imagine it felt about the same as the blackjack atx c-1, which I'd like to know because I can't find it in a store and I'm thinking of purchasing it. It had the matte black finish with yellow trim...but the pickups are different, I know that.
I have the limited edition hellraiser and it is by far my favorite guitar I have ever played... there was one made for every guitar center and that was it, so you can't get them anymore.. I don't know anything about it other then it is a neck thru with locking tuner, satin black with yellow binding and chrome emgs... no idea what kind of emgs but I would really like to know.... Is there anyway to tell?
I wish I could crash the schecter anniversary party with a few tanks and anthrax(not the band lol)....just joking gotta give the schectards some crap everyonce in awhile...its all in fun
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think