Hi,

im looking for info/advice on drums for my songs.
can anyone recomend some drums to use, i hate programming so ideally would be good if they included samples to use and customize, i play pop rock and also punk rock fast double pedal NOFX style
any help would be awsome!
Thanks
You might wanna check out Ez Drummer... shove some verb on there and it sounds awesome, you can write the beats on GP and then export the midi files
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
You might wanna check out Ez Drummer... shove some verb on there and it sounds awesome, you can write the beats on GP and then export the midi files

Listen to this man, Ez Drummer is awesome, also get the drumkit from hell expansion too for some awesomeness.
Unfortunatly you'll still need to programme but what i do is think of the kinda of beats i want then download a guitar pro similar, copy the drums then fiddle with them till i perfect what i want, its not really cheating, just borrowing ideas.... yeah.. borrowing.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Hi,

sorry not sure what you mean "but what i do is think of the kinda of beats i want then download a guitar pro similar, copy the drums then fiddle with them till i perfect what i want, its not really cheating, just borrowing ideas.... yeah.. borrowing."

cheers steve