Right then after a recent trade (thanks corduroyEW) I have a few pickups knocking about!

A full set of Fender American strat pickups(about 9 months old). The ones that come standard on these bad boys! All with white covers and plenty of wire.

A Fender American standard tele neck p'up, great sound and would be an upgrade for a lot of teles.

A seymour Duncan lil'59 single coil sized humbucker (for strat or tele) in black. Replicates the sound of a PAF style humbucker and does a great job of fattening up any tele! (when this was in my tele, was my main gigging guitar and made it unbelievably versatile, im pretty sure it can also be coil tapped)

Hit me up with offers (cash or guitary stuff) as I have no idea wehat they are worth!
Also interested in the SD, have cash or could trade for schaller s6's
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Well, all the pickups are currently pending a trade on another forum but if this is to fall through then I will be looking for about £45 for the lil 59 as it is in excellent condition (not a mark on it)
Can you check the model number of the lil'59 - you say it is for tele or strat but there are different models for each guitar.....
In that case then its for a tele!! I didnt realise there were differences between them both!!

Its definitely for a tele!
pics of the tele 'pups????
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Yep, interested in the Lil'59, dont suppose you're after an EQ pedal (plus cash from me) as a trade?
I could really do with the cash to be honest Fergus!

Our pa speakers went pop the other day and I need to get some more (why the guitarist has to buy pa speakers I will never know).

How much would you offer straight for cash?

What pedal is it and how much cash would offer with it?

Mick : Pics of the pickups will be up later
Up to the top!

Rough prices:

3 strat p'ups - £65 posted
Lil'59 tele bridge - £40 posted
Tele neck p'up - £20 posted

The tele and strat p'ups are from american standard guitars.

Open to offers of other things but I do really need the cash
Can't do 40, off on hols next week so need all the cash I can get, no interest in 20 + EQ then???
c'mon someone buy my pickups!! The strat and tele ones would make a great upgrade for anyone with a squire or mexican standard!!

Lil'59 sold pendng payment!

Strats,all three for £60
tele neck - £15
if the 59 deal falls through, then i may be interested.

not sure if its gonna be powerfull enough for me though...
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
I have just taken payment of it so sorry!

What music you play? It's a bloody good pickup and would reccomend one!
i play allsorts, and i dont have the cash anymore anyways haha.

buying a marshall tsl 401 tomorrow

so... NAD for me :P
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...