Ok so i had to re-size the pic i wanted to use for my profile pic because it was to big. Uploaded it and it said it was complete. Posted in a thread and saw that it wasn't showing. I thought maybe it needs time to register so i changed the established member thing and my location, posted again and still no pic. Whats wrong?

Thanks

swood91

p.s. When i go into the profile pic section it shows it and says whether i want to delete it
Quote by swood91
Ok so i had to re-size the pic i wanted to use for my profile pic because it was to big. Uploaded it and it said it was complete. Posted in a thread and saw that it wasn't showing. I thought maybe it needs time to register so i changed the established member thing and my location, posted again and still no pic. Whats wrong?

Thanks

swood91

p.s. When i go into the profile pic section it shows it and says whether i want to delete it
Profile pics are displayed in the profile areas of the site, like your personal profile, profile groups, on the friends lists, etc.

The pic displayed in forum threads is called an avatar.

Read the section on avatars in Important: New Members FAQ
If you have any problems uploading an avatar, post again. We'll continue to help.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Profile pics are displayed in the profile areas of the site, like your personal profile, profile groups, on the friends lists, etc.

The pic displayed in forum threads is called an avatar.

Read the section on avatars in Important: New Members FAQ
If you have any problems uploading an avatar, post again. We'll continue to help.

Ah woops! my bad. Thanks mate thread can be closed now

EDIT: Ah lame! the pic looks tiny
Last edited by swood91 at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by swood91
Ah woops! my bad. Thanks mate thread can be closed now

EDIT: Ah lame! the pic looks tiny
Yeah, 50 x 50 is all we have to work with.
(don't bother suggesting more, won't happen.)
Square images work best.

Maybe choose a single face and resize/crop the image to 50 x 50?

You might want to look at the Avatar Exchange thread, here in the Newbie forum.
You'll be able to get some ideas on what can be done.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.