I was thinking of when i saw my first rock concert (machinehead and slayer) and remembered i was very apprehensive of how loud it was going to be and how it was a bit scary. First concerts tend to be very memorable however.

What do you remember of your first big concert (if you have been to one that is)
Quote by JackalUK
This bloody thread is on the first page...

nope, i didnt ask what was your first concert
Quote by lucertia.
nope, i didnt ask what was your first concert

Does it even matter what genre? I reckon that for most people here it would be either rock or metal in any case.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
oh wow my first was Metallica way way back in 93, I was 7 haha. I was up on my dad's shoulders as he ran around in the pit lol.
AMD Athlon x2 5200+ (Windsor) @ 3.2Ghz--4x1GB Gskill DDR2 800 @ 910Mhz--Biostar Tforce 550--450W Rosewill Stallion PSU--250GB Seagate Barracuda--Samsung Writemaster CD/DVD R/RW--XFX Geforce 7950GT core clock 600Mhz, memory clock 760Mhz
Carcass earlier this year. I've since been to 5 or 6 more.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Illiad86
oh wow my first was Metallica way way back in 93, I was 7 haha. I was up on my dad's shoulders as he ran around in the pit lol.

I just missed the black album tour, then they didnt come back for 10 years then i lost interest. I saw Megadeth on Youthanasia and Pantera on Far Beyond Driven tho good gigs.