So this guy is selling one locally, and i have around 200 to spend, but i can go up for the price he is offering (280 TL = 190 USD), now the ProGuitarShop demo has the creme coloured one and the guy selling put up a black coloured one as a picture.

Are these good pedals?
The demo is pretty nice for the Creme one, but what is the differance between the Lovepedal 9 Mode Kanji Eternity and the LovePedal Kanji Eternity

Then again, the same guy is selling a Fulltone Clyde Wah for 250 USD, should i save up for this?

PS i'm good with a soldering iron and i love modding, so can a cheep ass Crybaby modded stand up against the Fulltone?
The 9 mode is the same as the regular Kanji with an extra two switches for tweaking the circuit. It's a great pedal. I've got an old Eternity and it's a ton of fun. One trick to the E is to turn the glass (tone) knob all the way down- it doesn't get muddy the way most pedals do, just warmer as you turn the glass down.

You can mod a crybaby to fulltone specs, or another wah of equal quality. The only issue might be that you won't have any external pots unless you drill the enclosure. If you're good with a soldering iron I'd just mess with a crybaby.
Quote by Roc8995
The 9 mode is the same as the regular Kanji with an extra two switches for tweaking the circuit. It's a great pedal. I've got an old Eternity and it's a ton of fun. One trick to the E is to turn the glass (tone) knob all the way down- it doesn't get muddy the way most pedals do, just warmer as you turn the glass down.

You can mod a crybaby to fulltone specs, or another wah of equal quality. The only issue might be that you won't have any external pots unless you drill the enclosure. If you're good with a soldering iron I'd just mess with a crybaby.

Sorry being a total wah noob, but you mean mod the GCB-95 right?
I can get one for 130 bucks (used prices here suck), and i'm sure mods would cost around 5-10 usd right?
It depends on the mod. You'll most likely want to true-bypass it, and tweak some components, and change the inductor. Those parts, especially the switch and the inductor, will push the price up around $20-25.
Quote by Roc8995
It depends on the mod. You'll most likely want to true-bypass it, and tweak some components, and change the inductor. Those parts, especially the switch and the inductor, will push the price up around $20-25.

Sigh, the problem is, there are no good 3dpt switches here, i only found a couple of DTPD stomp switches, and they are tiny/week and i don't think the sweep could click on it.

Anyway, i can prolly take care of the switch problem but i would have to do things my way and my way generally isn't a good way at all