with my birthday and christmas coming up, im wanting to get a new amp, and start a respectable pedal setup
(i currently have a line 6 spider ... ya.)

budget: 600 and below ish, maybe more if nessecary

id be using a telecaster mostly, or schecter hellraiser.
i play a modern/indieish style of rock mostly. some metal
Ex: Brand new, modest mouse, the works of jack white, muse, airborne toxic event,arctic monkeys,etc.

it needs to be loud enough for some smaller jam/ garage band practice type stuff.
and relatively versatile, i play with cleans and distortion pretty equally

effects wise, i definitely need good reverb, i also want chorus and some sort of echo ..

i dont know much about amps and pedals, any advice and what not will be appreciated.
Id get a vox vt series or a used peavey classic 30 and a good od, and cool cat fuzz, and mabe a crybaby wah
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Please don't bump your thread when it's only been half an hour.

Is that 600 pounds (English currency) and does it include the price of three stomp boxes? Are you willing to go used?
600 dollars, US. and im hoping for that to include the pedals, but if need be, it doesnt have to. Used is an option
are u after a combo for 600 or like a head and its it $ or £

as for a good reverb look into the T rex tonebug reverb> Hardwire RV7 > EHX Holy grail plus > or if ur really into ur effects a TC Electronic G-Sharp is quite resonable these days
Get a used Peavey Classic 30 and spend the rest on pedals. Or a used Fender Hot Rod Deluxe if you want to use pedals for distortion.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Blackstar HT-5 combo + some effects I guess.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Blackstar HT-5 combo + some effects I guess.

Not if the TS wants any clean headroom at band volumes.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
Not if the TS wants any clean headroom at band volumes.

Damn, that makes it a bit harder.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
To be honest, the best thing for you to do with a budget as strict as that, is to get something like a used Peavey Classic 30 and, as someone suggested already, use pedals to find the tone that you want (not that the C30 won't give you that)

But, the Peavey Vypyr Tube 60, B-52 AT112, Peavey Valveking, Peavey Windsor Studio, may offer you what you want.
You could look into a used Line 6 Spider Valve - which will give you the effects you need without having to buy the pedals separately. I'd personally suggest that. Or maybe a Vox VT100 or Vox Blue Valvetronix 60 on ebay (they're discontinued)
Try something like a Vox Valvetronix Combo with a 6 Band EQ, A Dunlop Wah, An MXR Phase 90 and a ProCo Rat II. Any of these could give you part, if not all of the sounds your looking for.