Escape: Really dig the ambience of the wah'd rhythm guitar but the lead guitar seems a bit sonically flat comparatively. The notes are awesome...perhaps just a bit more reverb would tie it all together better. Great tune. Vocals reminded me of Ween's "Mutilated Lips" in its monotone nature, which is meant as a compliment. It served the song very well. The keyboard solo section at the end was a very cool and welcomed addition. Icing on the cake.

Lost:
Too much flange on the acoustic for my taste. Seems to distract from the tasteful chordal arrangement. When the piano kicks in and the acoustic backs off it takes on a distinguished and different flavor (the flange that is). Like the percussive bits and the echo. This would make an excellent soundtrack for film. I really dig soundscapes vs structured songs at times and this one reminded me of a slow drive through the countryside on a crisp fall morning. Good job!
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields
Hi there !
I'm very impressed by your beautiful music.
Suberb playing and arranging..this IS melancholy..those voices are brilliant..reminds me of some old Floyd stuff..which I consider the best.
Nice basslines as well in there..you deserve lots of listeners..awesome !
Keep up the good work :-)

Me ? I'm here, crit if you like it..play loud ;-)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1139164