Well I'm applying for a job as a cashier/car wash worker (person who presses the button to start it), and they are requiring that I list skills I have that should stand out and help me get the job......what exactly should I say...?
"Has had experience with nipples".
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

That you look good in a bikini. Everyone loves bikini clad carwashers.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Say that you're braindead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hard working, trustworthy, confident with numbers, willing to take on further responsibilities if needed. the usual.

that's about as serious an answer as you'll get from the pit.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by shattamakar
"Has had experience with nipples".

The job is yours!
Laura: Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Sam: Samick Stratocaster Copy (first guitar)
----
Marshall MG250DFX
----
Boss SD-1
Onerr Super Distortion
Quote by Lemoninfluence
hard working, trustworthy, confident with numbers, willing to take on further responsibilities if needed. the usual.

that's about as serious an answer as you'll get from the pit.

this
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
are you mexican? those jobs are usually reserved for us, you know.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by vintageblackbli
Well I'm applying for a job as a cashier/car wash worker (person who presses the button to start it), and they are requiring that I list skills I have that should stand out and help me get the job......what exactly should I say...?

You have experience pressing buttons?
3 years at lawyer school and an A+ on your final dissertation for your study of 20th century contemporary art.

Just tell them that your body and brain are connected well enough to push a button and converse with other human beings?
Quote by psyks
3 years at lawyer school and an A+ on your final dissertation for your study of 20th century contemporary art.

Just tell them that your body and brain are connected well enough to push a button and converse with other human beings?

Yes......Lawyer School...

hmmmm...

NEXT!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

"I love to meet new people ; A movie star, or maybe even an Indian chief. I don't mind if work gets hard. I'm happy to do less glamorous jobs, after all, I'm not planning on being a star. While I work, I can keep those machines humming. My previous employer said one of my merits was always working my fingers to the bone. "
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Splashed
Tell them you're great at washing your car (waits for people to get sex joke)

HA!

Because if you wash your car...

...the ladies will find it to be hygienic...

...and might think the same about its owner...

...and we all know that HYGIENE TURNS ON THE LADIES

You dog!
Tell them you have strong index fingers.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Say you have an afro and a pair of flares ready to wear.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Be serious people, it's not as easy as it looks...

I kept missing the button.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I like cars...and i like cleaning cars
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Hakael
Be serious people, it's not as easy as it looks...

I kept missing the button.

edit....whoa, that was a little to big.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Sep 15, 2009,