Page 1 of 2
Nice one Obama

ABC's Terry Moran set the Twitter-sphere all aflutter when he wrote:

Now, an ABC spokesperson explains to POLITICO what happened:

"In the process of reporting on remarks by President Obama that were made during a CNBC interview, ABC News employees prematurely tweeted a portion of those remarks that turned out to be from an off-the-record portion of the interview. This was done before our editorial process had been completed. That was wrong. We apologize to the White House and CNBC and are taking steps to ensure that it will not happen again."

The White House had no immediate comment.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/did_obama_call_kanye_a_jackass.htm

Obama doesn't care about Black people?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 15, 2009,
Lol, I read this earlier. Awesome.

"Imma let you finish, but Jonny Knoxville is the biggest Jackass in the world2
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Got a point mind.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
He's right about that like.

"Obama, callin' me a jackass, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish. But George Bush was one of the best Pres- ... Doesn't care about black people!"
Last edited by SMH07 at Sep 15, 2009,
Awesome

EDIT: Yo Barack I'll let you finish, but Thomas Jefferson was one of the BEST PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIME
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Sep 15, 2009,
Even though I've seen that already...

... It's still making me laugh
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Obama doesn't ca-

Fuck it that jokes overdone
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Oh no he's a president, he's supposed to love everyone right? Like Jesus or something!

**** that, I completely agree with Obama, people are retarded for outraging over this, like cmon. He IS a jackass. Anyone who thinks less of Obama for this is honestly retarded.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Obama doesn't care about Black people?

I'm not a fan of Obama's politics and disagree with many of his actions and aspirations, but this is definitely a redeeming factor. I'd like to shake hands with the smart man.

Quote by aapex
Oh no he's a president, he's supposed to love everyone right? Like Jesus or something!

**** that, I completely agree with Obama, people are retarded for outraging over this, like cmon. He IS a jackass. Anyone who thinks less of Obama for this is honestly retarded.

+1 muthafukka
Last edited by dudius at Sep 15, 2009,
Yo Patrick Swayze I'ma let you rest in peace in a minute but I just wanted to say that Michael Jackson had the best death of all celebrities this year. Just sayin.
This will evolve into another Beer Summit.
Obama - Coors THE REAL AMERICAN BEER
Kanye - '40oz in a brown bag, and a roofiecolata for Taylor Swift
Quote by CoreysMonster
this whole Kanye West thing is the most bizarre meme to ever have occured.

It's better than Tits On A Whale at least.
Quote by vintageblackbli
obamas a jackass

*Obama's
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
From the words of President Obama:

Yo Kanye, Imma let you finish but I just gotta say this, gayfish.
WTF important American people?

first we have Serena Williams wantin to kill a ref with her giant muscles, then we have Kanye pickin on a 19 yr old, then Michael Jordans retarded speech. bout time someone addressed this recent douchebaggery of celebrities.

to me Obama is the ultimate PR machine. this way, when he ****s up, no one can hate him. smart thinkin on his part.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I rather enjoyed tits on a whale.

It was a short lived affair. Kinda like F*ck Yeah Seaking.
Quote by the1
It was a short lived affair. Kinda like F*ck Yeah Seaking.

Yeah, but tits on a whale was a pit meme.
Quote by TSmitty6
WTF important American people?

first we have Serena Williams wantin to kill a ref with her giant muscles, then we have Kanye pickin on a 19 yr old, then Michael Jordans retarded speech. bout time someone addressed this recent douchebaggery of celebrities.

to me Obama is the ultimate PR machine. this way, when he ****s up, no one can hate him. smart thinkin on his part.

Obama has already ****ed up. Remember when he was on Leno and he said he bowls like he should be "in the special olympics"? I'm not offended by that at all, it's actually kind of funny, but the President of the USA should not say that. Americans are just too in love to hate. His approval ratings are declining though so it's a matter of time.
Lol, I wonder how he will respond to it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yo Obama, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Linkin was one of the presidents of all time!

Yo Chuckles, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but I said almost the exact same thing
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by RocksAwakening5

He will probably do something stupid and impulsive, and then when he gets a bad rap he'll apologize for it and think it'll be all better.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yo Obama, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Linkin was one of the presidents of all time!

seriously?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by epiless
for the first ever high five stack, obama if youre out there i love you man

Quote by KwikKopy
Yo Patrick Swayze I'ma let you rest in peace in a minute but I just wanted to say that Michael Jackson had the best death of all celebrities this year. Just sayin.

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Remember this is Kanye we're talking about here.

forgiven
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by RocksAwakening5

I dont know, but Kanye better watch what he says about the president, cause I'm sure we all know how Obama will respond this time...

*5 Minutes later*

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by CoreysMonster
this whole Kanye West thing is the most bizarre meme to ever have occured.

Yo Coerysmonster, I'm happy for you, im gonna let you finish but I gotta say that "Russell! What the ****/ Faster tom Ruuun" was the most Bizzare meme ever!
Quote by sashki
You know you're a jackass when the president announces it.

Lol. very true.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2