Ok, I finally got to where I can consistently make my "A" shapped barre chord, and was wondering what are some good songs to help me build up strength in my hand and help me voice my chords better? Thanks!
Gear:
Alvarez Classical Guitar(don't know much about it).
Yamaha FG730S
Agile AL-2000 Black Cherry
Fender 25R Frontman Series II Combo
Opeth - Harvest

The verse and chorus can be a mighty workout indeed.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Honestly, I'd say any song, no matter how basic. Just by playing the barre chords instead of open chords, your technique, knowledge, and strength will all improve. Hope this helps.
the cuervo gold / the fine columbian / make tonight a wonderful thing
Quote by CerpinTaxt
Honestly, I'd say any song, no matter how basic. Just by playing the barre chords instead of open chords, your technique, knowledge, and strength will all improve. Hope this helps.

+1

Or, for extra, you could try working out the chords yourself- all you need to do is find which "A shape" chord fits...
Old greenday,nirvana...**** a lot of stuff lol

A lot of people learn the main riff to smells like teen spirit which is just 4 barre chords early on in their playing
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Metallica - To Live is to Die
The intro looks a bit challenging but its just barre chords with the individual notes picked and then the main distorted riff is big barre chord shapes.
Mardy Bum by Arctic Monkeys is a good one. Also Fluorescent Adolescent is fun.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Jack Johnson is some nice easy stuff, not hard like some of these people are suggesting I.e. metallica and stuff lawl.

Jack Johnson is your man
You Are Reading A True Guitarists Signature. Stop Thinking I'm Not You Know I Am.

Quote by imdeth
Eblast over her face and tell her you need your privacy.
Help by The Beatles really got me both paying attention to barre chords and improving on my technique with them. There are a lot of cool changes in between some of the notes (on the Help me if you can, I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate... etc) which you get doing some basic chromatic walking down and barring again.

Any Beatles or (like the dude above me said) Jack Johnson should do the trick.