1. White Headstock RG 450DX neck on minty White RG350DX body and tremolo. RG 550 pickguard and electronics. (V1 and V2 or V7 and V8 combo will be included, although not pictured) $275 shipped CONUS. Will ship overseas with neck removed for $50 extra. Will substitute a set of white Dragonfire pickpups instead of the 550s if buyer prefers which would look cool.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/White%20RG/

2. Black RG 350EX Body and Black headstock EX neck with Lo TRS Tremolo and RG 550 pickups. (V1 and V2 or V7 and V8 combo will be included, although not pictured) Newer Chrome tuners installed. $250 shipped CONUS. Will ship overseas with neck removed for $50 extra.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Black%20RG/

Prefer buyer to wire the pickups at this price... Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
up top
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Really tempted by number 1, will have to have a think!!

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by jemstar555
Really tempted by number 1, will have to have a think!!

Let me know! Looking to buy a car, so moving out a bunch of guitars and gear!

Whats the bridge on the first one?

and can you settle in for a trade?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Whats the bridge on the first one?

and can you settle in for a trade?

I think it is an edge III. I would rather sell, but what you have to offer?

need to sell ... make me an offer.

Quote by EtherealAmateur
pm'd

replied

up