Hey guys, I have a project for my creativity class where I'm supposed to write some historical fiction about Kurt Cobain. I really wanted to write about that picture of him holding his hands over the road sign so it read 666, but I can't find it. If someone could help me find that picutre it'd be much appreciated Thanks!
historical fiction about Kurt Cobain?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
how about you write about Kurt's Life and Work in the 21st Century?
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
yeah, like... What I wanted to do was write about how much fun he was and how much everyone loved him, so I was gonna write about that picture and just how goofey it always stuck me as... and like write it from Krists point of view... but I can't find the picture
Quote by s3r3nitys33k3r3
yeah, like... What I wanted to do was write about how much fun he was and how much everyone loved him, so I was gonna write about that picture and just how goofey it always stuck me as... and like write it from Krists point of view... but I can't find the picture

wat

:kurk:

Quote by CrossBack7
Last edited by Momentosis at Sep 15, 2009,
Quote by Momentosis
wat

:kurk:

icwutudidthar

EDIT: Now I don't

EDIT2: Now I do.
crazy...

lol

Quote by CrossBack7
Say he was a superhero and flew around hsooting lasers from his eyes and singlehandedly stopped destroyed communism in Russia.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
yeah, it's a class where we study creative writing (i.e. historical fiction, flash fiction, poems, whatever) and we have to write about some historical figure... and yeah except I don't have any money so she wouldn't get anything from it
Write about his musical genius and how he was an inspiration to all, and a dear friend who was sorely missed.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
BAMF-

The door flies off the saloon door, Kurt Cobain enters pistols drawn and cigar in mouth.

The Nazi officers are stunned, in a second one makes the move from cards in hand and schnapps in mouth to gun-butt in fist and obscenities on his lips.

The firing starts. a window breaks. A bullet strikes flesh. A private falls from the balcony onto the piano player. Kurt empties chamber after chamber screaming like a madman, the saliva echoing the blood spiralling from his enemies. A bullet narrowly misses him. With two empty guns he has one big problem. A German with a sub machine gun pointed at him, licking his lips and savouring the moments of pleasure before he squeezes the trigger.

At the last second a balcony post strikes him upside the head. The Nazi falls to the ground falling like a reverse stage curtain revealing Kurt's saviour. Chris Cornell.

Thank me when your teacher gives you an A+
i can go ahead an thank you now, that enriched my life and put a little but of sunshine deep down in my soul... haha
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I respond with:

Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
BAMF-

The door flies off the saloon door, Kurt Cobain enters pistols drawn and cigar in mouth.

The Nazi officers are stunned, in a second one makes the move from cards in hand and schnapps in mouth to gun-butt in fist and obscenities on his lips.

The firing starts. a window breaks. A bullet strikes flesh. A private falls from the balcony onto the piano player. Kurt empties chamber after chamber screaming like a madman, the saliva echoing the blood spiralling from his enemies. A bullet narrowly misses him. With two empty guns he has one big problem. A German with a sub machine gun pointed at him, licking his lips and savouring the moments of pleasure before he squeezes the trigger.

At the last second a balcony post strikes him upside the head. The Nazi falls to the ground falling like a reverse stage curtain revealing Kurt's saviour. Chris Cornell.

This is awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by s3r3nitys33k3r3
I'm supposed to write some historical fiction about Kurt Cobain.
Read anything written about Kurt's death by Courtney. I'd dare say it's all fiction.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

I LOL'd
Quote by Gunpowder
Yeah, Japan got downgraded from "country" to "sub-culture" after losing WWII.
BAMF-

The Nazi falls to the ground falling like a reverse stage curtain revealing Kurt's saviour. Chris Cornell.

genius
Dean Razorback
Fender Strat
Epiphone SG Bass Short Scale
Walden D351 Acoustic
Digitech RP250
SHS 180 Watt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I know this guy who ruined a romantic moment with his girl by saying "I want your hole".