Is it a good amp? looks good for $249 just wanted some of your guys feedback on it
It's a nice little practice amp, loud for just 4W. I liked the one I played, but I only used it briefly.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
It's a great amp- not just for the price, but a great amp. What sort of music do you play?

If you do get one, get the 10" speaker version.
Well how much do you need? I played one and lvoed it. Has up to about Van Halen type gain.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It's a great little amp, you may need a pedal for your gain if you can't use much volume though.
So im better off getting a pedal if i want heavier distortion? i was thinking of getting the boss me 50 multieffects pedal.
Quote by tortex182
So im better off getting a pedal if i want heavier distortion? i was thinking of getting the boss me 50 multieffects pedal.

dont get a multi fx. just buy an overdrive.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by tortex182

Well how heavy do you want to get? Not a fan of multieffect units myself, would personally go for some individual pedals.
I love my AC4. Like Gabel said, you can get to about Van Halen type gain. I use my Big Muff with it a low volumes to play some QOTSA, The Black Keys, and The Smashing Pumpkins, and it takes the pedal very well. The built in attenuator is awesome and is a must if you are living in a dorm or apartment.

If you want a little amp to do cleans and mid-gain, this amp won't disappoint.

Also, if you want to play metal, you'll need a distortion pedal, otherwise, just get an OD.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Tis awesome
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
It's great, I miss mine. They have just released the combo in a smaller 1x8 now and the wattage selection is now 4w/1w/0.1w, if that floats anyone's boat...

If I get it again though, I'm going for the head and cab.
i own the head and run it through an orange 2x12, i really couldn't be happier with it. it takes pedals very well and is surprisingly loud. while it breaks up very easily it still remains very responsive to picking dynamics and cleans up nicely. i run a couple of different boosts and overdrives into it putting it up into ironmaidenesqe gain levels, nothing too heavy. sweet little amp.
Guitars:
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/bigsby

Effects:
Boss tuner
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Proco Rat 2
EH Russian Big Muff Pi
VooDoo Labs Tremolo
EB Volume Pedal Jr
Line6 DL4

Amps:
Hot Rod Deville 410+orange ppc212ob