I'm looking into buying a multieffects pedal to use as a preamp for my Egnater Rebel 30 Combo. The Rebel can do cleans and crunch, but I want something with amp models for metal, leads, and the like. I'd also like modulation, delay, and wah, as I will be selling all my pedals and just getting a MFX.

My budget is $400, and I can go used.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Boss GT-10 or Liune 6 POD X3 for multi FX. Turn off the amp and cab sims and go nuts....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
For the exact same amount of money as a POD X3, you could get a Line 6 M13 and not even have to worry about the amp sims.
Quote by stratguy335
For the exact same amount of money as a POD X3, you could get a Line 6 M13 and not even have to worry about the amp sims.

Thank you. I completely forgot about the M13...I don't know how...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by stratguy335

He said he wanted the metal amp sims.

POD X3 Live.

I have one and love it... really simple to use and quite versatile. Also compatible with bass and vocals so it comes in pretty handy.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
X3 or XT Live. XT costs a bunch less used and if you're only using one guitar, it isn't that much worse than the X3
Quote by amliu
X3 or XT Live. XT costs a bunch less used and if you're only using one guitar, it isn't that much worse than the X3

It isn't, but i believe it doesn't the the Metal Pack (series of amps, cabs, effects) included; he'd have to purchase those on his own.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.