Im getting a new guitar (hopefully) in mid to late november and i am looking for a metal-style guitar with a trem system 24 frets and decent pickups (if the guitar is cheap ill replace the pickups)...i am open to any suggestions
ive always liked ibanez guitars but i have recently found a new found love for jacksons and esp's
schecter are great, the c1s are brill
a few low end ESPs will be good
and as always ibanez
also one alot of ppl forget is the epiphone prophcy range
get a used esp or ibanez, I got a sweet Ibanez RG350 with EMGs for just 300$
Prphecy's i think are kinda ugly....thats just me lol...and awhile back i played on a schrecter with emg's and wasnt too impressed...mabye it was the amp i was playing on but i dont know...thnks tho!
Flying V suggestions:
Jackson KVX10
Jackson RX10D (only has 22 frets)
Can't think of any else atm with a floyd...
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
ive been looking at those as well...honestly im double checking with people to make sure im getting a good guitar lol...however there was one guitar at my local guitarcenter tht was a rhoads flying v (jackson) for 400 bux with black body with a red bevel and jackson pickups and floyd but i havent found that guiatr on jacksons website and im really not sure like if its good or bad
Quote by GuitarLGND
ive been looking at those as well...honestly im double checking with people to make sure im getting a good guitar lol...however there was one guitar at my local guitarcenter tht was a rhoads flying v (jackson) for 400 bux with black body with a red bevel and jackson pickups and floyd but i havent found that guiatr on jacksons website and im really not sure like if its good or bad

Hmmm, sounds like a JS30RR FR. My local GC had one of those too, for a while, i liked it, but i liked the rx10d way better. And the pups in that thing sucked. Here's some more suggestions i missed.

Dean '79 ML w/ FLoyd
Ibanez S520EX
and here's the one i would probably get-
Jackson WRXT
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
WARRIORS FTW!!!!!!!!! hahahahaah sry had a moment...anyways i dnt think it was a js30 it was a confusing name haha
Quote by GuitarLGND
WARRIORS FTW!!!!!!!!! hahahahaah sry had a moment...anyways i dnt think it was a js30 it was a confusing name haha

What inlays did it have? Dots? Sharkfins?

And Warriors FTW!!!
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe (you might have to haggle on the price for this one) or Washburn X50VPro (you will definitely have to haggle for this one)
Quote by sw1ss023
What inlays did it have? Dots? Sharkfins?

And Warriors FTW!!!

sharkfins/tooth