I have them all uploaded on youtube so that the album art can display, music is a fairly recent hobby and my passion has always been graphic design.

http://www.youtube.com/user/m3tallica90

I feel the name puts people off, i called it synth metal because i wrote it completely without instruments, i know my way around a few scales and chords and guitar pro is the perfect virtual band setting. Hope you enjoy

Circuit Breaker Album (5 songs)
Walk of Fire
Endless Horde
Antagonist
Circuit Breaker
The End is Metal

Unholy Under Fire Album (3 complete songs, 3 unfinished* [8 in total planned])
Time
In Thy Name
Unholy Under Fire
Dark Night*
Hunt*
For Peace, Death*
Song 7
Song 8
Last edited by MetalMatt90 at Sep 16, 2009,
Too bad the 80's is over, you'd have been great at making video game music.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i keep getting told that xD good thing im going into games design this may come in handy one day
Unholy Under Fire Took a few bars for this to happen for me but damn dude...EPIC! Tone was fat...or is the word PHAT?...reminded me of a Deep Purple tone ala Highway Star.

Walk of Fire This one was a bit confusing for me to grasp. Same tonal comments...phat. =)

In Thy Name Weird....but very cool. Definitely showcases your synth chops.

Circuit Breaker Very dissonant, almost visceral melody. FYI, by now if this were an album I was listening to I would be wanting either a change of tone or key

The End Is Metal Nice arps throughout this tune. You definitely have chops.

Overall I was very impressed with these songs. It just left me wondering if you had any other tones in your arsenal as they would have been nice to hear. A ballad or a change of key would add interest. I like the ideas you have developed!
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields
as i've said im no musician, just a game developer in training with a hobby for metal xD

ill see what i can do with the rest on the Unholy Under Fire album, i think its time to be a bit more adventurous and your feedback is much appreciated. More songs on the way.