Can anyone here tell which notes are being played just from hearing a song?

Anyone interested in working the bass out for me? And if you will the guitar too? It's a simple song.

The part I want to know the most though is the part between 4mins - 5:06 for bass (link below). I'd greatly appriciate it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK4sviW2-0Y&feature=PlayList&p=9E68CFB8D021A2F1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

P.S. I'd prefer Guitar Pro. But it doesn't really matter.
Last edited by Maddog281 at Sep 15, 2009,
I dont have access to a guitar at the moment but if no one helps you out tonight i'll get a tab to you tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
I dont have access to a guitar at the moment but if no one helps you out tonight i'll get a tab to you tomorrow.

Sweet, a fast reply.

Thanks alot bro. I'm not sure if you read the original post (I've just edited it because I seen someone elses topic, thought that might be how you ask around here). But if you did. That will be awesome bro. Thank you very much.
Guitar pro is my prefered format anyway so no problem.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...