Pit, me and my cousin were going on just jamming (hes the guitarist and im the bassist). I put on the bass solo of Robert Trujillo from Whom the bell tolls.. I think most of you know that he makes weird faces and dances around.. Many of us think hes a constipated freak.. or a cool crab.. my cousin was like DUDE that is sooo cool we should totally imitate him.. or atleast come up with our own styles! I was like naa.. and he proceeded to waste 5 hours into developing dance moves while making weird faces.

I seriously need your views on this do you think its ok to do weird stuff like that.. or am i just weird?
Oh and he doesnt like Metallica.

And that was a cool story, i know bro.
k koo
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
No you're a freak. No-one likes you.

My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
That was not a cool story, bro.

Oh, by the way, i do NOT make up dance moves. I just feel it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
waste of 5 hours... then again im on the internet so i really cant be talking
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Sure, but in order to continue this thread you must -please- stop saying 'br00tal'

i second that notion, its only alright if your doing it becasue thats who you ae, not if your copying someone, thats gay
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by death4077
waste of 5 hours... then again im on the internet so i really cant be talking

Wait werent you that desperate guy who wanted to get some one to date you through UG?
yall should quit playing music and just spend all your time dancing around with funny faces

really though, it's ok to do weird stuff but it's not really something you should waist playing time on
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
....so I came into this thread expectiong teh lulz, or TeH BrOOt4lz....I am dissapoint.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Well, Metallica have had the Metallica lips since they started dude. xD Metallica is about having fun and making awesome music! It is about the ****ing music, not what anyone thinks of you! So if they still got famous while making crazy faces, then they were doing something right. But it really just has to do with having fun, and just acting weird. Besides, I make crazy faces without even meaning to when I play something awesome...Like if I am playing something really really metal like, I will look all pissed off and will be bouncing off the walls headbanging, but if I am playing the solo for Fade to Black, I make the "Oh my god, this is super sexy" face. =P
Quote by Bahaumet
Well, Metallica have had the Metallica lips since they started dude. xD Metallica is about having fun and making awesome music! It is about the ****ing music, not what anyone thinks of you! So if they still got famous while making crazy faces, then they were doing something right. But it really just has to do with having fun, and just acting weird. Besides, I make crazy faces without even meaning to when I play something awesome...Like if I am playing something really really metal like, I will look all pissed off and will be bouncing off the walls headbanging, but if I am playing the solo for Fade to Black, I make the "Oh my god, this is super sexy" face. =P

Lolwut?
Quote by Bahaumet

Dude... You suck.
Quote by epcifail
Wait werent you that desperate guy who wanted to get some one to date you through UG?

will you go out with me?
Quote by epcifail
Depends.. do you lack cock?

that can be arranged... maybe
Quote by epcifail
Depends.. do you lack cock?

Lol.....Your name explains it all.
Quote by death4077
that can be arranged... maybe

You FAGMAN!

edit: You DESPERATE FAGMAN!
Last edited by epcifail at Sep 15, 2009,