Here is the most amazing witty thing I have ever read. Read, comment and post anything that you think tops this...BTWit's about McDonald's McGriddle...

Guy 1 (Tucker Max) : "Dude--That thing looks disgusting. It has to be nasty, with the syrup **** in it. What is that?"

Guy2 : "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have not yet partaken the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didn't add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE MOTHER****ING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Guy1 : "So you like them?"

Guy2 : "if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I **** you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
- Edward Abbey

"A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students."
- John Ciardi
Tl;dr

McEdit: Now i did....

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Last edited by barden1069 at Sep 15, 2009,
Honestly its kinda lame....actually...very lame IMO
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Yo jjlane86 that's a big wall of text right there and imma let you finish... but china has one of the biggest walls I've ever seen.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That wasn't witty at all. Or funny. In fact, it was just spam.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Kensai
Yo jjlane86 that's a big wall of text right there and imma let you finish... but china has one of the biggest walls I've ever seen.

You're avatar totally made me this ten times funnier (cause I pictured his voice)
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Oh **** Kensai changed his avatar!?
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
- Edward Abbey

"A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students."
- John Ciardi