I know that the pit is prolly not the best place to ask this, and I know ya'll aint a bunch of mechanics, but I cant find a thread to ask this kind of question. I'm just hopeing someone can answer my question.

But I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 350cuin TBI(Throtle Body Injected) and I bought this Performance chip, it dosent look like much, but they say it works, even if it is just some kind of resistor chip. But I ordered the one for my truck, but they gave me the instructions to install in it in a EFI(electronic Fuel Injection) version of my truck.

It wants me to find the IAT Sensor and splice the chip into it. But I dont have one of those, I have a oxygen sensor, and a MAF. So does anyone have any idea on how to install this thing on my truck?

Heres the link to where I got the chip. It looks like a scam, but I know its not, the numbers are prolly wrong, but it does work.
http://slrmotorsports.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=159

If I put this in the wrong place, then I will delete the thread.
Possible the wrong chip... its seems odd that theres a chip for an OBD I truck
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Full EDIT: sorry i miss read your post.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Sep 15, 2009,
Why don't you drive on down the the nearest Checker's or Pep Boys or local mech and ask, or maybe go a Chevy forum...just saying...
In the Valley of Vung
You sir, just got scammed.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Mabey, but I'm in an auto electric class at ACC, but I only have the class on mondays. But I've been googling this **** all freaken day, and havent got many answers.

I'm not familiar with the term OBD. Is that related to TBI? I know there has to be a way to put it on a TBI system, I mean its a EFI computer too, just not as many sensors and dosent have injectors in all cylinders, just in the throttle body.