SO..... after almost two weeks of waiting and several shipments going to wrong address I am now the proud owner of a Blackstar ht5 combo. I absolutely love this amp and am taking a quick break to encourage everyone to try this amp.

The only downside is this amp doesn't include built in reverb which leads me to my question. Does anyone know of a good sub $100 reverb pedal that compliments this amp?

Thanks.
pics or it's an MG with CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
pics or it's an MG with CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!

run in stereo with a Line 6 Spider on the insane setting boosted with a boss metal core
HNAD!

As for the reverb pedal, if it's gotta be inexpensive, try out an EHX Holy Grail and a Line 6 Verbzilla. If you can spend a little more then the Hardwire reverb is a very nice unit.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by Rhoads_1096
run in stereo with a Line 6 Spider on the insane setting boosted with a boss metal core

Nah,add the boss metal zone to the pedal and set "insane" channel on Line 6
What's wrong with the Boss distortion pedals? I hooked up a metal core to a fender once and it made it pretty heavy.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.
sweet stuff.

i see it's the limited edition "Left-Handed" series.
How does the Satchurator work with the HT-5?
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Nice bro...get you a eh holy grail
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Satchurator is great. So far I haven't used the two overdrives together, only for ridiculous distortion and boost. The Satch is pretty much in your face distortion and surprisingly does the style of metal I play very well.

I'll look into the holy grail.
Its suprisingly the best reverb I've ever used, better than any of the boss ones and that expensive ass fender spring reverb thing lol

I used to have one and it was great but I realized I didn't really need it and I started using it less and less so I sold it on ebay
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
if you can save i would seriously suggest a makekko spring chicken. for the holy grail its a hit or miss. some people hate them some people love them
HNAD
Just ordered the half stack on Sunday, should be here next week hopefully

Enjoy!!
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal