Hey guys,

haven't been on in awhile, but I need your help. my friend designed a longboard graphic for this longboard graphic competition. I need you to go here: Clicky
and vote for the board that looks like DNA with a black background. it's on the far right, 3rd full row up from the bottom. I think the design looks really great and he deserves to win! he worked super hard on it and it would look great on a FSMini longboard.

Thanks for your help!

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Did it
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Voted
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
done
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
did it.

good luck to your mate!
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
hope he wins!
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
What does he get? Is it worth my effort?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i love these voting threads

Lmao, his board is number 69
Last edited by Tremolo Bum at Sep 15, 2009,
You took too long to tell me what he wins, so I voted for the BSoD one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

didnt read the thread, just clicked, but i voted for the one with the badass bear coming out of the hills. sorry dawg.
thanks for voting! he gets a board with the design, and 100 bucks to spend on trucks wheels and whatever else. plus the design goes on the main production board.

i think he's in second place atm.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.