Pfft. Atleast your Tim is getting here soon. Mine isn't supposed to be ready until November.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Pfft. Atleast your Tim is getting here soon. Mine isn't supposed to be ready until November.

I'm very excited for it and I've been so sick of dirt, lately too. I ordered mine back in Feb '09. I was told around 4 months. Around the end of August, I was wondering if I missed his call. Then I come home, this past Friday, with a message from Paul saying that it is ready. He apologized for it taking a bit. He is a very nice guy, as is the rest of his family. **** got a little tough for him, but he's pushing through. I wish him and his family the best of luck.

This is tonight's pedal board. Put a touch of fuzz with the µ Q-Tron. Sounds like some raunchy funk.
wats a TIM?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Holy sh*t!
<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
I just came.

So many pedals!
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
wats a TIM?

Supposedly one of the greatest ODs ever made. It's got an FX loop, which is pretty cool. I heard lots of people still prefer the simpler Timmy so I ordered both.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
you don't happen to live near pittsburgh do you? I saw the Pianos N stuff sticker, I don't know if its a chain, but theres one like 40 minutes away from me

so well, do you live near pittsburgh?
and nice
Quote by eberg2
you don't happen to live near pittsburgh do you? I saw the Pianos N stuff sticker, I don't know if its a chain, but theres one like 40 minutes away from me

so well, do you live near pittsburgh?
and nice

Pianos N' Stuff is like my second home. Well not really, but I paid a few of their electric bills over the years. Very cool and helpful people. A kind of place where you can go in and jam on all their stuff and say thanks and walk out. Then, the next time you go in, they treat you as if you dumped $3000 the last time you were in there.

Fox Chapel(north of Pittsburgh) and you?
I am going to hell for saying I envy you and all your NPD's! I have got so used to seeing thats stool with a new pedal on it. I almost expect every NPD to be your's
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
HNPD! And btw, sick pedal board!
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by The Real Ming
Pianos N' Stuff is like my second home. Well not really, but I paid a few of their electric bills over the years. Very cool and helpful people. A kind of place where you can go in and jam on all their stuff and say thanks and walk out. Then, the next time you go in, they treat you as if you dumped $3000 the last time you were in there.

Fox Chapel(north of Pittsburgh) and you?

oh cool, it's kind of far away for me to go to a lot, but I live in Hampton Township, its in allegheny county

and holy **** you have a ton of pedals
What's the count now?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by The Real Ming
^Yup Cosmichorus.

I'm actually on rt 8 in Hapton, Allison Park and Gibsonia a lot.

No ****ing Tim again. This really ****ing sucks!!!

cool I live off of harts run which is right off of rt. 8, allison park, northwood reality is at that intersection
How can you aford all those things?? Are you like the owner of a music store or something???