if you check news youll see the article with how head wanted to go back to korn and they said it wasnt a good time for it. ****in gay
He quit and bailed on them, then had harsh words for them because they didn't share his faith. I wouldn't want him back at all. Period.

That said, if they decide to, it's their business. If Head wanted to be good with them so badly, he could have stayed with the group and been a god fearing man as well. You know, just like he wants to now.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
He quit and bailed on them, then had harsh words for them because they didn't share his faith. I wouldn't want him back at all. Period.

That said, if they decide to, it's their business. If Head wanted to be good with them so badly, he could have stayed with the group and been a god fearing man as well. You know, just like he wants to now.

Thing is, Fieldy does share his faith... and didn't quit.
well if they let a grown man called Head into their confines that would certainly be described as 'homosexualist'
Really? I heard Jonathan Davis wanted head. Can't blame him really.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Quote by Spoony_Bard

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Thing is, Fieldy does share his faith... and didn't quit.

Exactly my point, Dr.

I concur.

People should be able to be secure enough in their beliefs that they can do what they love with people who don't agree and not feel compromised. I was always taught that that was exactly what having faith meant.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Exactly my point, Dr.

I concur.

People should be able to be secure enough in their beliefs that they can do what they love with people who don't agree and not feel compromised. I was always taught that that was exactly what having faith meant.

Tom Araya handles being in Slayer and a Catholic quite well.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Tom Araya handles being in Slayer and a Catholic quite well.

Yep, because he realizes who he is and what he believes, and knows that his beliefs are his own as long as he wills it. It can't be shaken so easily by something like being in a rock band.

I was somewhat surprised when I first read that about Tom, though. He's a hell of a nice guy too. Seen some interviews with him, and he seems super down to earth.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by lucertia.

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.