Well, im going to buy my Ampeg VH-140c head in a few weeks, and unfortunately i wont beable to afford a cab for it for a while.

Its a solidstate, and its stereo 140 watt head or 70 watts mono im pretty sure.

Ill be playing heavy deathmetal, dying fetus, suffocation stuff of course.

Anyways, im broke and need a good but REALLY cheap cab thats good for deathmetal.

My budget is as cheap as possible, im willing to go used. I know its ridiculous to get anything of quality at this price but im going for 100-200$ (ridiculous, i know

Thanks in advance.

~GxT
Used Avatar 2x12.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd be trolling craigslist for something, with that budget.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
go to some music and pawn shops
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
I've got a Hartke GH412 cab that was relatively cheap, celestion equipped, extremely light, runs stereo or mono, and sounds fantastic with my solid state Peavey Transfex Pro head. If you can find yourself a used one, it is definitely worth checking out.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Look at Peavey cabs they are ussually around 200 dollars or so, they are built to last but most of the speakers are just medicore, with your budget medicore should be your goal. But there are some hidden gems, some of the early 90's and late 80's cabs came with celestion G12k-85, also know as G12K-100, these cabs rock and will match or beat any cab in the 500 dollar used price range, look for the rough rhino style tolex, most of these came with the G12k-85's. Good Luck.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6