Hey guys, I'm promoting a show here in Sudbury soon and im looking for some decent metalcore/(post)hardcore/deathcore bands to play in it. not really a headliner but like a decent band that can play later into the night after the locals
Rig
Jackson RR3
Fernandez Monterey Elite
Ibanez RG7312
Peavey 5150
Orange PPC412
Boss GT-10
Boss NS-2
Kingdoms
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Straight reads the line is def a headlining band, and kingdoms are possibly for the next show we put on after this one.
Rig
Jackson RR3
Fernandez Monterey Elite
Ibanez RG7312
Peavey 5150
Orange PPC412
Boss GT-10
Boss NS-2
Eating Glass from Toronto. Playing their last show ever this month with Mother of Mercy and some others.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by handbanana
Eating Glass from Toronto. Playing their last show ever this month with Mother of Mercy and some others.

):

I wish they'd release those new songs on their myspace..
Quote by technicolour
):

I wish they'd release those new songs on their myspace..

i was very sad when i found out they were breaking up. Luckily I got to see 2 of the only shows they played outside canada(i heard they played a couple in new york and new england i think but other than those). great band, still mourning the loss
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
I never got to see Eating Glass. A lot of east coast bands never even bother making a trip west, even though they don't have to handle any bull**** at customs. I guess it's just hellish driving 10 hours through prairie wastelands.
I'm thinking about going to that last show.. but I don't know if I want to drive to Toronto (4 hours). And I'd rather not spend the night there..