Well pit, Ive decided I want to skydive sometime soon.
Has anyone here done it? What was it like?
I have once, with a guy on my back (tandem?)

Going again for my 15th birthday on the 27th

It was GREAT!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I would only do it tandem, but I think they make you. If I like it I might move onto my own.

It seems fun as ****, I just need the excess cash to pay for it.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
how much is it? price range?
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

I actually completed my AFF course this Feb. Best thing I ever did. Do a tandem first though.
A friend did it recently for the first time, apparently non-tandem and it cost only $180.
Unless your friend was doing his AFF course he wouldn't be allowed to jump on his own, well at least that is the laws in Australia.
Don't worry about the height it won't bother you, it is like jumping on to a big painting.
if at first you don't succeed, this activity is not for you.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
I've been indoor skydiving which I'm told is exactly like real skydiving. It's a lot of fun, but it is very hard.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
i want to, but i'd have to be nearly tranquilized in order for someone to get me to literally jump out of a plane.
i think most people say they will when in actuallity they wont., i dont think i could actually force myself out of a plane. but im afraid of heights,. if you do it, high five!
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Did it for the mid year work do last year, we did static line jumps, so on your own, but was amazingly worth it!! great fun and under $200 (though i didnt have to pay, work shout)
I did about 1100 jumps. Its fun for sure, I did it for 10 years, spent lots of money and drank lots of beer after the beer light came on (after the last load lands) I worked in Zhills Florida as a load organizer from DC3s and did a lot of camera work as well. We had a team of stoners that were National Champions in Canada for 4 way. Anyways, only 1 mal in all those jumps and the reserve worked fine. I did have 6 friends die during that time though. Skies call me again, its been 8 yrs since my last jump.

Here is some latest fatalities from N. America

http://www.dropzone.com/fatalities/2009/North_America/index.shtml
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 16, 2009,
Quote by Tempoe
I did about 1100 jumps. Its fun for sure, I did it for 10 years, spent lots of money and drank lots of beer after the beer light came on (after the last load lands) I worked in Zhills Florida as a load organizer from DC3s and did a lot of camera work as well. We had a team of stoners that were National Champions in Canada for 4 way. Anyways, only 1 mal in all those jumps and the reserve worked fine. I did have 6 friends die during that time though. Skies call me again, its been 8 yrs since my last jump.

Here is some latest fatalities from N. America

http://www.dropzone.com/fatalities/2009/North_America/index.shtml

'nough said.

*walks out of thread, never to return*
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
I have once, with a guy on my back.

It was GREAT!

giggity.

Sorry couldn't resist this one.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins