what kind of hat is izzy wearing in this picture?
i've been wanting one for some time now and when my girlfriend asked me today what i wanted for my birthday it popped into mind.
http://www.morethings.com/music/guns_n_roses/guns-n-roses-109-izzy-stradlin.jpg

sorry im not really computer savvy so i dont know how to just post the pic so heres the address
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
looks like a black one of those obnoxious things that people with dreadlocks wear.

this thing

EDIT: lol or the thing the guy below me posted

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Sep 16, 2009,
It's a golfer/cabbie hat
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
It definitely looks like the kind of hat I see people with dreads wearing. Its nice and large to make room for the dreads. Like this:

I don't know what they actual name of them is.

But you sure as hell can fit a ton of hair in them:

Quote by SoLgEr
YES. Finally no more searching.thankyou

no problem. I have one myself, not a Kangol though. I guess it's pretty popular in some parts of the world.
Hey guys, I just saw this thread and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I have a similar hat question of my own. They're like super popular nowadays and I don't know what that style of hat is called. I'm also having trouble finding a pictures since I don't know what to search for either.

This picture might help:

They have the bill like a baseball cap, but they're made out of nicer material. I know you guys know what I'm talking about, they're everywhere nowadays. What's the name of these, and does anyone know where I can get a nice one?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Hey guys, I just saw this thread and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I have a similar hat question of my own. They're like super popular nowadays and I don't know what that style of hat is called. I'm also having trouble finding a pictures since I don't know what to search for either.

This picture might help:

They have the bill like a baseball cap, but they're made out of nicer material. I know you guys know what I'm talking about, they're everywhere nowadays. What's the name of these, and does anyone know where I can get a nice one?

A very nice baseball hat?
Quote by Alex Vik
A very nice baseball hat?

Noooooooo....

Here, one of these, only without the Sum41 stuff. What are these called?

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
I think those baseball hat things are called trooper hats or something. They're like what the military wears these days or something.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Noooooooo....

Here, one of these, only without the Sum41 stuff. What are these called?

These hats are often called Fidel Hats or Patrol Cap.
The name of those hats is tam by the way. Although to be honest, unless you have locks I don't see the point of wearing one. It would look ridiculous and would be far to big.

Oh and the hat in the original picture is definately a tam. I have one just like it. Obviously I wear mine differently but its the same hat to be sure.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Sep 16, 2009,
Only Cuban dictators and military personnel should wear those hats...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Daydream_Goo

Haha, I have actually seen that before, but I forgot about it. Apparently they are sometimes called Fidel Castro hats.

Quote by IEatsAirplane
These hats are often called Fidel Hats or Patrol Cap.

This helped a lot, though. Thanks so much . I had no idea the Cuban dictator had started a fashion trend. Anyone know of any good places to get ones that aren't overpriced (aka Hollister etc.)?

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Haha, I have actually seen that before, but I forgot about it. Apparently they are sometimes called Fidel Castro hats.

This helped a lot, though. Thanks so much . I had no idea the Cuban dictator had started a fashion trend. Anyone know of any good places to get ones that aren't overpriced (aka Hollister etc.)?

Swap meets, thrift stors and discount/outlet stores
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
seems pretty cool. Don't know what its called though. I am not knowledgeable in terms of hats
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
my dad bought one at hot topic. i dont know if they still sell them because this was a couple years ago and hot topic seems to be extremely emo now but ya... its really nice though, its leather. you should probably check there
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by SoLgEr

anyone else notice how thick that guitar looks? it looks giant
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema