Hi, im trying to get a new guitar but i dont know what to get.

Im looking for a mid price guitar (400$ - 500$).

I have been searching and i found these. Please Help me or tell about another guitar.

I have been looking for a Shecter, Esp or Epiphone, i like to play rock, metal, neoclassic metal at main but i still like to play any kind of music.

Schecter Guitar Research C-1 FR Electric Guitar Features:

The Schecter C-1 FR features a licensed Floyd Rose locking tremolo system for rock-solid tuning stability even under brutal whammy-bar dive-bombing! Active Duncan Designed HB-105 humbuckers yield massive attack, definition, and sustain. The rock-solid maple neck bolted to an arched mahogany body for a powerful tone combination. The rosewood fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets to let you shred with ease.

* Mahogany body
* Bolt-on maple neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 24 jumbo frets
* 25.5" scale
* Dot inlays
* Duncan Designed Active HB-105 pickups
* 2 volume and one tone control
* 3-way pickup switch
* Licensed Floyd Rose bridge
* White binding
* Black nickel hardware

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-C-1-FR-Electric-Guitar-518491-i1402010.gc

and ....

Shecter C1 Classic

The C1 Classic is a neck-thru-body guitar with incredible looks and even better components. Its top is an incredible quilted Maple on a Mahogany body. Its Vine of Life inlay crawls the entire length of the neck. Its humbuckers are some of the most popular Seymour Duncan models in the world - a JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. The neck is Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets. Top is all off with a string-thru-body bridge, gold hardware, and Schecter's limited lifetime warranty.

Technical Info
Construction: Neck-Thru Body

Body: Mahogany/Quilt Maple

Neck: Maple

Fingerboard: Rosewood

Scale: 25-1/2 in.

Inlays: Vine of Life

Hardware: Gold Satin

Bridge: Tone Pros

Tuners: Grover

Binding: Natural [body], Creme [neck]

Frets: 24 Jumbo

Electronics: Seymour Duncan JB [bridge], Seymour Duncan '59 [neck]

Finishes: Vintage Natural Gloss, Antique Amber

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1CL

I prefer the Neck-thru neck but i dont know if that really matters. I was looking for the ESP LTD MH-250 but i dont really like the Agathis body and the ESP-301 pickups but its in the possibles list.

I hope you can help me.
i would say the Classic, unless a Floyd rose is necessary...
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
It really all depends if you want a Floyd Rose or not.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.