What are some good songs by the Following....

1.Iron Maiden

2.King Diamond

3.Dio

4.Scorpions

5.Whitechapel

Lol, I know I switched it up at the end but I really love 80s metal. And I also hear Whitechapel is a good band.

I got a couple songs from King Diamond like the popular Welcome Home and then I have A visit from the dead and twilight symphony. I got a couple good Iron Maiden ones like Hallowed be.......and seventh son, and trooper and fear of the dark, but can I get more please. If you just post one song that's fine but if you feel generous and post all that u know thanks a million.
I Cum Blood by all of them
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by JohnnyRocksAlot
every iron maiden song ever made

Except Gangland
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
lol yeah almost every Iron Maiden song is good but I have heard some soft or slow ones that weren't very appealing, I'm not saying because it's slow it sucks, I'm just saying the way it sounded wasn't good.
For Scorpions...

We'll Burn the Sky
Virgin Killer
Drifting Sun
Speedy's Coming
Crying Days
Lifes Like A River
Sails of Charon
Night Lights
Longing for Fire
I'm Goin Mad
In Search of the Peace of Mind
This is My Song
Fly to the Rainbow
In Your Park

Pretty much everything they did in the 70s...

Thier 80s stuff is too mainstream and generic.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Last edited by Phil Collins at Sep 16, 2009,
By King Diamond, definitely get

Mirror, Mirror
Give Me Your Soul
Eye Of The Witch
Meet Me At Midnight
Shapes Of Black
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Quote by Phil Collins
For Scorpions...

We'll Burn the Sky
Virgin Killer
Drifting Sun
Speedy's Coming
Crying Days
Lifes Like A River
Sails of Charon
Night Lights
Longing for Fire
I'm Goin Mad
In Search of the Peace of Mind
This is My Song
Fly to the Rainbow
In Your Park

Pretty much everything they did in the 70s...

Thier 80s stuff is too mainstream and generic.

For the record I like their solos in Rock you like a hurricane and No one like you, those two for me are really good songs. I like their 80s style but I haven't heard their 70s stuff. I'm not really into 70s but I suppose I'll give a couple a chance.
Quote by Magero

YET NO ONE IS POSTING IN THAT THREAD YOU MORON. I POSTED THERE AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING. I SAW WHAT HE SAID, HOP OFF MY DICK, I OBVIOUSLY GET MORE ANSWERS IN HERE THAN I DO IN THAT STUPID REC THREAD.
YOU POSTED LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AGO
TRY GIVING IT SOME TIME AND OBEYING THE FORUM RULES
GG MAN, GG
NOT EVERYONE SPENDS THEIR LIVES ON THIS FORUM AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES MORE THAN 30 MINUTES FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP TO NOTICE THAT THERE'S A QUESTION
THE THREAD EXISTS FOR A REASON
Magero when I posted this thread, within 6 minutes I had people responding. I didn't know it took a half hour for at least one person to respond in the other thread. Quit being the forum police you nerd, you're not a mod so I don't give a ****. Who really gives a **** if it's not in that gay thread that no one looks at anyway? how does it effect your life? just leave it alone. If someone posted a "Who likes Linkin Park" thread in the metal section, you think I would give a ****? no because it's not my problem and I know nerds like you patrol the forums and wait for someone to slip and then you call them out on it. Just don't respond to it. It's not a big deal.
We have a rec thread for a reason, dumbarse.
Doesn't matter what you think works and what doesn't, it's the goddamn rules.
Not my fault you can't follow them.
Lmao you saying "IT'S THE RULES" makes you sound so nerdy. I'm crying of laughter right now. Oh you're such an e-tough guy aren't ya!