today i traded a mint mexican strat and a jackson kvx10 for a used ibanez XPT700! two guitars for one may sound stupid, but i bought the jackson from this store for $100. someone dropped it and slipped out quietly, and a peice of the headstock broke off right where the little E tuner sits. i paid this store $40 to fix it. i just havent been playing it very much. i dont care if the $$ equals out because this store gives me deals on everything so its nice to give a little back. this xiphos is built better and its got dimarzios! now i have EMGs, SDs, and DiMs so i can compare the differences myself.

theres nothing special to it, except that it plays great.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

HNGD!!!!!!!!! why no chameleon??
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
27 Frets!!! HNGD!
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
sadly its the 700xh thats got the 27 frets

and its black because i got her used! i might get it repainted someday since i already have a completely black guitar. that red chameleon job is nice

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Aint that neck sweet? hngd!
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
HNGD!! Ive always wanted to play on one of the 27 fret versions, but the normal version just seems more practical.