Do you have any GAS dreams and you wake up all pissed and even looked around your room for a moment?
Ibanez 2570
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Digtech GNX3
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Yeah, before I got my 7 string Ibanez, I had a dream that I somehow acquired a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser for free. Just happened to be the night before my buddy informed me he was selling his Ibanez.
I always have dreams where I go to a music shop that resembles a giant garage and all the guitars and amps are shoddy and strange in appearance, but they're always amazing in my head so i need to try them real bad. I spend the dream trying to find cables and power outlets but always fail and never get to try anything out. Its quite frustrating. Can someone help...?
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I once had a dream where I got my dream Carvin as a surprise, and I was just about to take it out of the case when I woke up. I looked over at where I keep my guitars, and I was thinking "what? Where is it?" And then it dawned on me and I was like "...fuck."
Quote by GuitarNinja12
I always have dreams where I go to a music shop that resembles a giant garage and all the guitars and amps are shoddy and strange in appearance, but they're always amazing in my head so i need to try them real bad. I spend the dream trying to find cables and power outlets but always fail and never get to try anything out. Its quite frustrating. Can someone help...?

I've had that, wanna play real bad but the patch cords are missing...
Spent a whole dream trying to find a patch cord but all i found was power cords
man its a nightmare!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Yeah I woke up once wondering where the hell my rack setup was, when I saw only my boss GT-8 before me.

Was a very painful moment, and I tried to go back to sleep but failed.
WTLTL 2011
Uh, no, I dream about women...
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Lol yeah I've had a dream as a result of GASing over PRS Santana model guitars.

Dreamt that I somehow magically acquired one, was playing it and was in tonal heaven with loads of beautiful women dancing before me.

Then I woke up

Ah well, at least my beautiful fiancee will dance for me and she's real
ive dreamt of getting les pauls given too me in the mall and placing them in my room. i woke up and actually checked the spot in my room where i left the guitar in my dream haha
I had a dream the other night that Charley Daniels was on my roof trying to steal the vents and shingles while I was trying to "shoooo" him off.

No guitars but close enough.....
Jackson KE1F
Jackson KE2
Gibson Gothic Explorer
BC Rich Jr V deluxe

Engl Powerball full stack
Framus Cobra
VHT Pittbull CL50
I've had a dream where I picked up an amp, very trashed and worn, but still recognisable. It was an old Blackface Fender Super. Mmmm. Sounded amazing and at the same time, someone had given me an old SG Jr that was bestowed on them. Sounded amazing.

So sad when I woke up and realised that wasn't the case and I was in Korea, with a shoddy 10watt SS amp to tide me over.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay