Looking for suggestions for a combo amp with a really good clean tone.
30+ watts, don't care if it's ss or tube, as long as it takes pedals well and has a good clean channel.
Price, around $300-400, but I'm willing to save up for longer if an amp is worth it.
As a frame of reference, I need a DCFC clean, something very smooth and warm, not harsh, brittle or twangy.

Thanks
fender hot rod deluxe is a great choice

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Vox AC30, Fender VibroVerb, Fender Deluxe Reverb. save up. all 3 meet all of your criteria but the price, but you said you're willing to save
I second the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. Or Fender Hot Rod Deville for a 2x12" combo. You can find them used for some good prices. But the clean tones are great. Distortion is pretty bad though (imo).
The Vox VT series has some great clean tones. Also, the Ampeg VH140c, while usually recced as a death metal amp has great crispy cleans. They aren't that warm though. Just really clean.
thirding the hrd, with an od/ds pedal if you want decent distortion
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Used AC15, fender HRD, etc. Do you need good distortion?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
My Orange Crush 30R gives me a great, warm clean tone and handles pedals brilliantly. Definately requires a distortion pedal for any heavy distortion though.
Ibanez Jem7vwh
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Martin DX1KE
Marshall AVT100
Orange Crush 30R
Digitech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby Wah SW95
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
I would say to go with the Roland JC 120

it sounds pretty chrisp and with the chorus it sounds more than amazing.

i bought 1 for the same reason u want a clean amp. nice clean tone and pedals for distortion.
Good old amp: Hughes and Kettner Attax 200!Or maybe H&K Edition Tube 20th ann.Just what you looking for!
Any silverface Fender. Dirt cheap, and they have godly cleans, though a bit on the sterile side (some people prefer that.)
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by James2299
My Orange Crush 30R gives me a great, warm clean tone and handles pedals brilliantly. Definately requires a distortion pedal for any heavy distortion though.

The Crush series have disgustingly poor cleans.
Roland JC120 or one of its clones (Ampeg VH/SS140c, etc)
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
fender m80 combo sounds pretty good.
or a vh140combo
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
I used to play a Fender Princeton Chorus 210 that had great clean tones, and even had good distortion. It's a 25 watter solid state, so it needs to be miked in just about every performance situation. Great amp, though.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.