Is is possible to put a stock squier bullet bridge on a Squire strat guitar?

If not, or just for giggles, what are some good hardtail options that would not require me to fill in the trem cavity of my squier strat?
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
It should be possible if the spacing of the mounting screws is the same, which it should be. I dont think there are any hardtails you could put on there without having to fill the cavity.
Proline or someone used to make a hardtail bridge that was designed so you don't have to fill in the trem cavity. It had a metal flame thing attached to the back of the bridge though. No idea how good it actually is/was.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
I have a squier strat and rather than replace the bridge with a hardtail, I upgraded to a MIM trem. I know this isn't what you were asking for, but it's a much nicer piece that can be had really reasonably off of evilbay.

Link to Auction

You'll have to buy a new trem arm, that guy has genuine fender trem arms for around $8. I highly recommend that seller for all your fender parts, he has great prices and incredible customer service.
Just about any hard tail bridge I know of is gonna require you to fill the body. Many are string thrus and the trem cavity is right where you would need wood to support the ferrules or the mounting screws go in the same place. Blocking is by far the cheapest and easiest solution.
Quote by ATLstang
I have a squier strat and rather than replace the bridge with a hardtail, I upgraded to a MIM trem. I know this isn't what you were asking for, but it's a much nicer piece that can be had really reasonably off of evilbay.

Link to Auction

You'll have to buy a new trem arm, that guy has genuine fender trem arms for around $8. I highly recommend that seller for all your fender parts, he has great prices and incredible customer service.

am i just going crazy, or are ALL the trem's on that page left handed?
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by metal-matt
am i just going crazy, or are ALL the trem's on that page left handed?

The one I linked to isn't