Rain and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band / With A Little Help From My Friends / Lucy In The Sky Like Diamonds (idk, I treat it all like one song, well mainly the first two)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
The second side of Abbey Road, the bit were all the songs are joined together.

Also Help! and Yer Blues are cool.
lucy in the sky with diamonds
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Saw her Standing There. The best and only Beatles song I've played.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
come together is cool and has a lot of potential for improv
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Come Together, Get Back, Revolution 1 because of the shuffles. Lady Madonna and Come Together have the sliding E shape barre chords. Lots of fun.
Look, it's not like John Lennon is going to come back, whack you with a guitar and say "You're playing the fookin' thing all bloody wrong, ya fookin' arsehole." - My teacher on the many ways of playing any song.
On bass?

Lovely Rita, Lady Madonna and I Want you (She's so Heavy). Back in the USSR is just fun.
Sgt. Pepper, Lady Madonna, Don't Pass Me By, Drive My Car, The Word, You Won't See Me, Octopuses Garden, She Loves You, Oh bla Di, In My Life, I wanna Hold Your Hand

They're just all so good...
Try adding more delay.
Quote by creepingjesus73
Helter skelter! Altho' I do like to get into Get Back - nice groove.

Yeah, Helter Skelter is AMAZING for improv (on every single instrument). I think it honestly might be the most improviseable song I've heard (or at least up there). I love doing mad jams with it (bass, drums, three guitars, and some keys/organ (though not an actual jazz organ, that would have been mad)

it was at a friend's birthday party, a very musical group of friends and family.

they were amazed when I pulled out some tapping and harmonics for my little solo section (though it wasn't anything all that complex, baroque chords for the tapping and basically just sections of Portrait of Tracy ).
Now say his name.....
"Old Brown Shoe" is a masterpiece of rif***e on bass.

For melodic fluidity, I choose "Something".

For just a groovin' bassline, "Nowhere Man" is great.

For growly tone, "Glass Onion"--in which Paul employs a Fender Jazz bass!
Jaco de Lucia.

The Zen of Duh: How low can you go? Zero Hertz. That's the lowest anyone can go. Just turn off your bass amp and not play.

Q-tuner PUs (0X0 configuration) and HG Thor Labs for the best fretless bass tone. MWAH FACTOR!!!
Quote by anarkee
I Want you (She's so Heavy).

omg i forgot about that! i used to play that hours on end haha
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)
Twist and shout. (twist and shout)
Cmon cmon, cmon, cmon, baby, now, (come on baby)
Come on and work it on out. (work it on out)

Awesome
Quote by fleajr_1412
Saw her Standing There. The best and only Beatles song I've played.
Now I know I'm old; I played that when it was first released on their first album.
We were also playing Twist and Shout, From Me To You, Please Please Me, All My Loving etc at that time.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
without a doubt rain is the best. Oh and taxman too. and come together, and SGT. Peppers lonely hearts club band, Hell, they're all good.
Quote by patsfannumero1
without a doubt rain is the best. Oh and taxman too. and come together, and SGT. Peppers lonely hearts club band, Hell, they're all good.

Rain appreciation

I love how when they recorded that (and a few others from right then) that they had the idea to center the bass and make it loud as hell. I'd love to hear them on like AM radio / record player or something, to see why they actually did it
Now say his name.....
Not much i can add to the thread but
Hello goodbye, heaps of room for improv. but i like playing it as it is and just sitting back going, hell yeah, i'm playing the beatles.
I quite like playing Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! and Only a Northern song, but have some cool little bass parts
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Hey Bulldog
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ