Greetz. There was a thread back here, last year I think, that was along the lines of a 'You Laugh, you Lose" type thing. Except it was youtube videos or summat.

Anyway.

The video was a music video from a band, from like the late 80's or early 90's (**** all if I can remember the name) and the video and the song made absolutely no sense. I remember it featured the band playing in sort of a gray backdrop, and there were clips of scenes that made absolutely no ****ing sense whatsoever. I distinctly remember a goldfish in a bowl.

Help a guy out?
Quote by upbeat_x_tech
Greetz. There was a thread back here, last year I think, that was along the lines of a 'You Laugh, you Lose" type thing. Except it was youtube videos or summat.

Anyway.

The video was a music video from a band, from like the late 80's or early 90's (**** all if I can remember the name) and the video and the song made absolutely no sense. I remember it featured the band playing in sort of a gray backdrop, and there were clips of scenes that made absolutely no ****ing sense whatsoever. I distinctly remember a goldfish in a bowl.

Help a guy out?

Afraid can't help you there.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Oh, Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I thought it might have been "K is for Kompressor" but this is way better!
I like the bit about the price of fish and if they come with chips. Also the singers haircut is good. And so is when the bassist makes that noise that sounds like the instrument is trying to say "FAIL"
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg