Can anyone please suggest me some cool rock and metal riff? I'm a rhythm player and I would like to learn more riffs. Could be anything from classic rock to death metal, I don't mind. I prefer intermediate stuffs, so please no power chords only and no Necrophagist.

Thanks.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
do you not listen to music?

listen to your favourite bands and pick out any riffs that, to your ears, sound good.

then learn them.

failing that, go here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625297
Yes, I do listen to music and I already know the riffs from the songs I like. I just wanted to discover some news riffs I have never heard before, that's all.
Quote by Poglia
Yes, I do listen to music and I already know the riffs from the songs I like. I just wanted to discover some news riffs I have never heard before, that's all.

then just expand your musical tastes and look for bands you might not have listened to before and listen to their music and try out those riffs. Or just try a whole new genre of music you may have never listened to before and try that stuff.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
Stuff like Joe perry, Slash, Jimmy page always had a great use of licks and riffs.
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Pantera-not only because their my favorite band but dimebag done alot of riffing in different tunings besides Standard and Drop-D and learing those riffs really helps i like to consider myself the Lead-Rhythm player because everybody knows the song by
A-The intro
B-the main riff

Nobody knows the solo to smoke on the water in their mind the sing the riff not the solo, but you wanna try to make your rhythm sound more intricate..

But drop-d or C it doesnt matter and play something random, do this exercise to build up more mental rhythms in your head so you can remember them when working on your actual song.... That help any??