Is it a good song to perform during gigs? And how hard IS it anyway, Wikipedia seems to have classified it as impossible. no idea.
“Baaaaabe,baaaaabe,baaaabe....”
~ Robert plant on being asked what his favorite food was

~ Robert Plant at his Grammy acceptance speech

~ Robert Plant all the time
If you like the song and your gig caters to that type of audience then sure play it!

It isn't that hard if you work at it. Loads of people can do it.

Wikipedia, as you probably know, can be edited by anyone, with a very good criteria or no criteria at all.
Quote by Confusius
Wikipedia, as you probably know, can be edited by anyone, with a very good criteria or no criteria at all.

You have a point. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Guitar/Song_Library here's the link if anyone's interested, it isn't all that bad.
~ Robert plant on being asked what his favorite food was

~ Robert Plant at his Grammy acceptance speech

~ Robert Plant all the time
^--That list is flawed. Some of the songs the class as intermediate are more difficult than some of the songs they class as impossible.

Classical gas is a good song to play at gigs as it is a popular and semi-difficult so you will look impressive.
It isn't that difficult to learn once you get the pattern down.
Quote by guitar*guy
You have a point. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Guitar/Song_Library here's the link if anyone's interested, it isn't all that bad.

Honestly, if it's a wiki that isn't Wikipedia, it's 95% unreliable. I only trust wikis that aren't Wikipedia if they're for less important content like video game-related wikis or something of that sort.

Anyway, Classical Gas is very possible. If you want more of a challenge with the same song, try Tommy Emmanuel's version of Classical Gas. It's more difficult, but a lot more fun since Tommy's spirit sure makes good tunes that anyone can groove to.
Over the hills and far away in difficult?

List is okay, but the difficulties are a little off..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile