The latest months or so i have noticed that always after i drink.. its enough with like 3 beers... When im off to bed( or just pass out) I ALWAYS wake up after 2-3 h very (dunno how to say in english) but not tired, and cant go back to sleep in like 2-3 h. Doesent matter how long i have been up or how tired i am when i go to bed. I wake up after 2-3 h anyway. Why did this just suddenly happen? Extremely annoying.

And when im already making a thred does anyone know if you can buy and download aoeIII online?
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Insomnia...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Stop drinking.

Tadaa
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
But its only if i drink.

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Masilla
And when im already making a thred does anyone know if you can buy and download aoeIII online?

Yes, you can.
------------------
Quote by Henkdemachtige
Stop drinking.

Tadaa

No way man

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Alcohol makes you drowsy because it reroutes pyruvate from the energy making process in order to metabolise alcohol. This makes you tired prematurely, if you will. However, the body kicks that pyruvate back into making energy, so you no longer need sleep. However, since it's stupid o'clock in the morning, you go back to sleep in a few hours because your "normal" energy has been depleted.

Not a very good explanation, but apparently I over-science things, so I'm trying to tone it down
Quote by Mky
Yes, you can.

You know where?

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Alcohol makes you drowsy because it reroutes pyruvate from the energy making process in order to metabolise alcohol. This makes you tired prematurely, if you will. However, the body kicks that pyruvate back into making energy, so you no longer need sleep. However, since it's stupid o'clock in the morning, you go back to sleep in a few hours because your "normal" energy has been depleted.

Not a very good explanation, but apparently I over-science things, so I'm trying to tone it down

+2
even after huge drinking binges, I ALWAYS wake up after 4, 5 hours of sleep.
Usually wake up when i am feeling sick..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Ok. But it has not always been like this.. before i slept really long and deep after a good night out. It disturbs me when i really need to sleep a little... becuse i have stuff to do the day after.

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Masilla
Ok. But it has not always been like this.. before i slept really long and deep after a good night out. It disturbs me when i really need to sleep a little... becuse i have stuff to do the day after.

well don't drink then..

Smoke Weed
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Nexium
well don't drink then..

Smoke Weed

weed often makes me paranoid man

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Happens to everyone, it's a pain in the arse. Solution: sober up and drink loads of water before you go to bed.
I only wake up when I have to pee.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Ok i guess i have to deal with it then But anyone know on what site i can buy and dl AOEIII? :P

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by CoreysMonster
+2
even after huge drinking binges, I ALWAYS wake up after 4, 5 hours of sleep.

I do find vomiting helps though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Nah, I enjoy your sciencey posts, they always tend to be excellent.
Quote by Nexium
Nej men jag antar att The Gaming thread vet vart..

men då måste jag göra en tråd till döööööööh

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Masilla

Problem Solved...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006453&highlight=Gaming
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
I have this problem, too...

I think it's because I get anxious when I drink. Alcohol makes me very tired, but it's like I fight off sleeping even though I don't want to. It's weird.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by The Rules

NO posting in languages other than English
- Posts in foreign languages must be accompanied by an English translation.
Punishment: The thread may be closed or you may receive a warning for excessive use of other languages without a translation.

I never feel tired after a good drinking session, but I do tend to sleep for a long time because of it.
Quote by Nexium
Nej men jag antar att The Gaming thread vet vart..

No but i assume the Gaming Thread knows where.

Quote by Masilla

But then i hafto make another thread Diiiiiiiieee

---
Nex
Iam sorry,was just kidding around.
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by Nexium at Sep 16, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
In English, please. It is against the rules to post something without a translation.

Sorry, he wrote to me in swe.. so i answered in swe

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
for me alcohol is weird. i blacked out one night and woke up about 4 hours after my friend told me i passed out, and felt like i had just had a full nights sleep. i had had 5 jager bombs, 6 shots of captain, and me and my friend beat 5 pairs of frat kids in a row at BP, and i didnt even have a hangover or anything. went to my 8am class no probelm. cept i had puke and dirt all over my shirt and jeans from rolling around on the ground next to a dumpster and puking violently. according to my friend.
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
i usually just pass out man! s'all good iin the hood. tho lastr night i didnt sleep atall due to having freshers flu and being stuffy as ****!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Masilla
The latest months or so i have noticed that always after i drink.. its enough with like 3 beers... When im off to bed( or just pass out) I ALWAYS wake up after 2-3 h very (dunno how to say in english) but not tired, and cant go back to sleep in like 2-3 h. Doesent matter how long i have been up or how tired i am when i go to bed. I wake up after 2-3 h anyway. Why did this just suddenly happen? Extremely annoying.

You wake up because you are dehydrated and there isnt enough water to absorb the alcohol.

My suggestion is a pint or two of water before bed. Try and eat something beforehand as well.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Why aren't you in every thread about the body?

Also +1 to drinking a lot of water before bed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Alcohol depresses the nervous system when you first drink. As your body metabolizes the alcohol it converts it to sugar, creating a stimulating effect that kicks in after you've slept for a couple hours. That is why you wake up and have trouble falling back to sleep. It's basically true of all drugs that as they start to wear off they have the opposite of the initial effect. What you're experiencing is basically the opposite of what happen when you drink coffee; an initial feeling of energy that becomes a crash when the caffeine is gone.
Quote by x0rsist
i usually just pass out man! s'all good iin the hood. tho lastr night i didnt sleep atall due to having freshers flu and being stuffy as ****!

Passing out doesn't actually give you any good rest.