Well I'm probably going to get a Valvepower 18w clone and I'm looking for a good 112 cab to go with it. I want good quality construction for around £100. I also want to put a greenback in the cab. I was looking at the Blackheart cabs, are they good construction? I know Orange are good but they're a bit much considering I'm after something more vintagey than a Vintage 30.

Opinions?
I have a Blackheart 1x12 it is built solid enough. Nice closed back design, gets a pretty good thump to it. Nowhere near the low end of my Avatar though. But you are in UK so no avatar for you.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
I have a Blackheart 1x12 it is built solid enough. Nice closed back design, gets a pretty good thump to it. Nowhere near the low end of my Avatar though. But you are in UK so no avatar for you.
I know it sucks.

Oh yeah is the Vox Night Train cab any good? It comes with a greenback.
i use the valve junior one, it's not bad, very mellow warm tone, and it's not closed-back (if you want closed-back design). i got mine for £60 or so, which is hard to go wrong, but they've gone up quite a bit since i got mine.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah I'm open to open and closed back but the Blackheart looks better construction than the Epi and better for my needs.
i'd take a look at the night train cab. looks like it has everything you want.

edit: i also think it looks better than the blackheart, but you know that's just preference.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Yeah I'm open to open and closed back but the Blackheart looks better construction than the Epi and better for my needs.

possibly; i haven't tried the blackheart. I've got the VJ head already, and i got it when it was £60, plus I'd liked it when I got to try the cab in a shop, so it was kind of a no-brainer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
possibly; i haven't tried the blackheart. I've got the VJ head already, and i got it when it was £60, plus I'd liked it when I got to try the cab in a shop, so it was kind of a no-brainer.
Yeahh
good luck
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?