hi UGers.
i need someone who's kinda good in FL studio.

im new in this stuff, so straight to the point, how do you record guitar with Amplitube metal VST in FL, without causing the drums to also use the same effect?i mean, whenever i use Amplitube VST for guitar, the drums also become distorted.

btw, don't ask me to use the search engine, or even google.
everything has been done, still no answer.

p/s: sorry everyone, I am indeed a noob.
Do you have the same master effect for them? Or do you mean they just sound cluttered? Try lowering the volume for the guitar if you think it overtakes too much or so.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Umm, I think you go to the guitar track, and on the top bar of it there should be an arrow or something, click than and do assign own mixer track, and then add amplitube in.

Not sure if it'll work but I hope I helped
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
use ableton live
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
master effect?
what's that?
obviously, im a total noob about this stuff.

the drums sound is totally distorted, because of the VST, that's what I'm pretty sure about.

sorry guys.
It's kind of hard to know what you mean when you say "distorted", do you mean the sound kind of lags or distorted like guitar distortion?

You can add effects in FL by pressing F9, you can add effects individually per instrument or have a master effect thing that is being added to every instrument automatically.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Demonology
Umm, I think you go to the guitar track, and on the top bar of it there should be an arrow or something, click than and do assign own mixer track, and then add amplitube in.

Not sure if it'll work but I hope I helped

thanks a lot.
I will look for it later.

what a wonderful community, UG is.
fuhh.
Quote by Kensai
It's kind of hard to know what you mean when you say "distorted", do you mean the sound kind of lags or distorted like guitar distortion?

You can add effects in FL by pressing F9, you can add effects individually per instrument or have a master effect thing that is being added to every instrument automatically.

yeah, it is really distorted like guitar distortion.
not lags.

and the f9 thingy, i'll check it out later.
thanx a lot!
It sounds like you're adding the amplitube effect to the mix output as opposed to the track output. Kinda hard to describe but I'm fairly sure your running all the audio through amplitube when it should be just the guitar track. I don't use FL so I can't give you anything specific to do but this is definitely your problem.
I'm also an fl user, if you need help with anything else feel free to message me or add my email.
Quote by Kensai

I'm pretty sure he means the drums are running through Amplitube in addition to the guitar, so the guitar has a nice tone, but the drums are also hooked up to an OD808 through a Mesa head+cab (so to speak).
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by psyks
It sounds like you're adding the amplitube effect to the mix output as opposed to the track output. Kinda hard to describe but I'm fairly sure your running all the audio through amplitube when it should be just the guitar track. I don't use FL so I can't give you anything specific to do but this is definitely your problem.

ya.
definitely, this is the main problem i think.
still, couldn't find the way to solve it.

btw, thanks guys for helping me a lot.