Page 1 of 2
abortions are sexy
Originally Posted by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

I like the headline - "women who have just one abortion".
So, things improve if you have two?
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Is there another link that isn't from the daily fail?

probably go look for it
Don't have sex kids.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Don't have sex kids.

But I go to Vietnam for sex kids.

Oh, I see what you meant, NM.
Daily mail.

also: "It's not hard to believe these findings when you consider the trauma of an operation and the process of forcing open the cervix at a time when the body's first instinct is to protect the unborn baby."

suggests to me that only physical removal of the fetus is a risk, not the tablets.
Last edited by Adamtbh at Sep 16, 2009,
That's the second article thread you've started today. Third, if you count the one that was deleted.

This comes from the Mail. Zero credibility.
...it contradicts itself.
Women who have just one abortion face 35% increased risk of having a premature baby

Women who have had just one abortion in the first or second trimester have a 35 per cent risk of having a low-weight baby and a 36 per cent risk of having a premature one

Which one is it?

EDIT: Oh, 35 and 36. They're probably both correct then.
Last edited by Craigo at Sep 16, 2009,
isn't that the idea... killing babies?

this user in no way supports killing babies
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Craigo
...it contradicts itself.

Which one is it?

That's not really a contradiction; it's inconsistancy.
It doesn't matter. People shouldn't be irresponsible enough to need an abortion anyway.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
It doesn't matter. People shouldn't be irresponsible enough to need an abortion anyway.

Yeah, all those irresponsible rape victims. Bitches!
Quote by SlipknotRule93

The majority of those who seek abortion see abortion because of failed contraception.

WHERE'S YOUR MORAL SUPREMACY NOW
I didn't realised rape and broken contraception.

I meant drunk people.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Craigo
The majority of those who seek abortion see abortion because of failed contraception.

Quote by MightyAl
But I go to Vietnam for sex kids.

Oh, I see what you meant, NM.

Y halloo thar mr. Glitter
Quote by SlipknotRule93

I meant drunk people.

They should totally be burdened with a child for the rest of their adult life because of a drunken mistake! Bitches!
Quote by lucertia.

I'm glad someone takes my posts as they should be taken
Quote by SlipknotRule93

I meant drunk people.

You should of been clearer boyo.
Quote by webbtje
They should totally be burdened with a child for the rest of their adult life because of a drunken mistake! Bitches!

Be fair though, morning after pill should of been thought of in such scenarios. Not that I want to put any judgment on anyone who would seek abortion, it'll be one of the last things I do.
Quote by Craigo

They understood sex can cause a baby, they took action against that and failed...so they can accept what happened? Why kill it?
Quote by Deaths Icecream
abortions are sexy

What?
What a stupid first reply.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Craigo
Be fair though, morning after pill should of been thought of in such scenarios. Not that I want to put any judgment on anyone who would seek abortion, it'll be one of the last things I do.

I'd still rather have abortion there. Were I a woman, not only would I be amazingly fit, but I'd want to have a backup if everything went wrong, including the morning-after.

Notable that Mrs. Webbtje reckons she'd never be able to do it, which leads to the odd sleepless night
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 16, 2009,
When I first saw the thread title I was like "well duh?, isn't that the point?"

But the real news if not bull is pretty sad.
The authors of the review, published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, say there could be several reasons for their findings - the most likely of which is physical damage to the cervix caused by older methods of abortion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1213784/Abortions-pose-risk-future-babies-says-study.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0RI6Tc0Rb

Sensationalism and political agenda.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by kaptink

wat...

Quote by webbtje

Nothing wrong with having a nice social drink, but some people just take it too far and end up ruining something.

Quote by kaptink

same here actually.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Eddie4President
Don't kid, have sex.

Don't kids have sex?

...seriously...do they?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I'm reluctant to click the link seeing as it's the daily mail.

I bet it blames brown people/immigrants for the problem.

Bastards...

EDIT: I'm surprised!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Adamtbh
Daily mail.

also: "It's not hard to believe these findings when you consider the trauma of an operation and the process of forcing open the cervix at a time when the body's first instinct is to protect the unborn baby."

suggests to me that only physical removal of the fetus is a risk, not the tablets.

This probably.

On another note, I was a premature baby ..the **** are they trying to say about preemies?? Im offended! Im going to start a premature baby club where we will be appreciated.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by sglover34479
They understood sex can cause a baby, they took action against that and failed...so they can accept what happened? Why kill it?

You're not really killing much. They can't even feel pain until about 11 weeks. What you're actually killing is comparable to the cells you kill when you eat an apple.
Quote by webbtje
I'd still rather have abortion there. Were I a woman, not only would I be amazingly fit, but I'd want to have a backup if everything went wrong, including the morning-after.

Notable that Mrs. Webbtje reckons she'd never be able to do it, which leads to the odd sleepless night

...I'm highly pro-choice. Just saying, probably easier to go for the pill
Quote by osXtiger
I'm reluctant to click the link seeing as it's the daily mail.

I bet it blames brown people/immigrants for the problem.

Bastards...

EDIT: I'm surprised!

Reading from sources contrary to what you're used to is good for you.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Don't kids have sex?

...seriously...do they?

Not with me, they don't.
At least, not if they see me first.
eh, so an abortion takes out one kid, and possibly costs more kids. i really don't care at all. there are too many people on this planet anyway, we're slowly killing ourselves. so if we can nip it in the bud and prevent population growth, im all for it.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay
eh, so an abortion takes out one kid, and possibly costs more kids. i really don't care at all. there are too many people on this planet anyway, we're slowly killing ourselves. so if we can nip it in the bud and prevent population growth, im all for it.

So cut your balls off.
You know it makes sense.
Page 1 of 2