Page 1 of 5
For me it's Sam Carter from Architects, he has a MEAN stressed scream, plus he's a really awesome dude.

Begin.
devin leach from alert the sky and the wolverines. they are both unsigned but damn he has a cool scream. oh and i love ian mackaye's voice.
Jeremy from adtr if he counts
oli sykes (stfu)
I like ronnie radke aswell
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Sep 17, 2009,
the singer from Hatebreed, because it's the only hardcore band i listen to
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
This won't be a popular choice, but I'm a big fan of Rob from Ruiner. Good lyrics and a lot of emotion in his voice.
Others I love are:
The singer from Ceremony. He's just so bad ass. Seeing them live helps,
The guy from Verse. Brilliant lyrics, some of the best in hardcore, and so much passion in the delivery.
The guy from Trash Talk. Same with Ceremony. His evil eye live is pretty terrifying and I love his vocal range, he does some almost metalcore influenced lows and it's pretty sweet.

As far as other forms of -core go, even though I just started listening to them this week, the vocalist from Suffokate has a great growl. His highs are meh though. And if it still counts as deathcore, the vocalist from The Faceless has one of the best voices in modern extreme music. Hands down.
Tommy Rogers
Jake Luhrs
Rody Walker
Eddie Hermida
Karl Schubach
Phil Boseman
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Henry Rollins, Jeff Eaton (Modern Life Is War), Ray Cappo (Youth Of Today), Human Furnace (Ringworm)
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Ceremony, Trash Talk
seeing them live is best
played with TT once and their vocalist was goin mad during one of the other bands even made some sort of salto against a mirror which broke

other cool vocalist: Swamp Thing, Shikari, Tragedy, Unbroken, Acme, Burial Year, Takaru, Youth of Today, Warzone
Tommy Camaro of HeWhoCorrupts
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by JxD
I forgot my favorite: Dwid Hellion (Integrity), the only man whose voice legitimately scares me.

wasn't sure if i was the only one or not
As much shit as they get here, I also forgot to mention Vincent from The Acacia Strain. His voice is terrifying/awesome. Not to mention he's huge and badass, but also extraordinarily nice.
^I considered mentioning him, but I think I like his lyrics and his delivery more than his actual voice. Not that it's bad.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
i like the dude from mother of mercy, the guy from the carrier, the guy from pulling teeth, and the underneath the gun vocalist
saxaxe, I think I love you.

No seriously, Karl and Vincent own so hard. I love that voice that makes me want to punch children. Kevin from Ion Dissonance has it as well. For diversity, Tommy from BTBAM and Rody from PtH.
Also love Anthony from The Carrier, Marty from Carpathian and Sean from Verse.
Quote by Magero
saxaxe, I think I love you.

No seriously, Karl and Vincent own so hard. I love that voice that makes me want to punch children. Kevin from Ion Dissonance has it as well. For diversity, Tommy from BTBAM and Rody from PtH.
Also love Anthony from The Carrier, Marty from Carpathian and Sean from Verse.

I said all of those first...
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Awwww.

Better.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Leo Miller kills
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Danny Worsnop of Asking Alexandria has great vocals.
The style of music isn't as hardcore and heavy as most of the other bands posted, but eh, I like his voice ^^
And I also like Dylan Richter of For The Fallen Dreams, although his vocals sound pretty much like any other tough guy vocalist haha.
Tommy Rogers
Vince Bennett
Mat Bruso
Trevor Strnad
Jake Luhrs
Tim Lambesis

I have to second Frank Carter, I like his voice.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Valderama
For me it's Sam Carter from Architects, he has a MEAN stressed scream, plus he's a really awesome dude.

Begin.

OMG YES AND HE SOUNDS EVEN BETTER LIVE!@!@! Hes hectic on stage, he psychs the crowd up so much and gets right into it all!
Oli Sykes, dont care if you hate BMTH, the guy has an insane range.

Matt Heafy, his cleans are so nice and unique, and his screams have reached new heights on Shogun
Trapped Under Ice's vocalist - I'm not sure of his name. The vocals on Stay Cold are crazy.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oli Sykes, dont care if you hate BMTH, the guy has an insane range.

Matt Heafy, his cleans are so nice and unique, and his screams have reached new heights on Shogun

+1 to both.
Quote by drewfromutah
Rody Walker. I actually find myself getting upset when people criticize him, because I think he's so amazing.

This. And Nathan Ells.
Nathan is like my least favorite member of the band.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I honestly really love Matt Mihana's vocals from ISMFOF, they're so ****ty its good
love is love // return to dust
Karl Schubach
Blake Prince
Greg Puciato
Rody Walker
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Am I the first to mention Jacob Bannon from Converge?! Wow...
I also like Greg Puciato from DEP and Rody Walker from PTH.

EDIT:Whoops, someone mentioned Bannon on the first page. I need to learn how to read.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Last edited by deathnote29 at Sep 19, 2009,
Quote by TheBabySnatcher
Trapped Under Ice's vocalist - I'm not sure of his name. The vocals on Stay Cold are crazy.

+1.

I love the vocalist from Pulling Teeth too. Intense vocals and a really nice guy.
rode the chode because his penis is wider than it is long
plus protest the hero rocks!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 5