I'm sorry about the couple of threads I have made recently, but I really just need advise on one more thing.

Originally, I was thinking of getting a Peavey Vypyr 30 or Vox 30, due to there pricetag (affordable) and reviews (pretty good)

But, I've been thinking maybe I should get a better amp, since it will last me a lifetime and I cant change my mind once it's bought, so I asked for decent one on the IRC and I got advise that the Blackhead Handsome devil combo was a really good amp, all round.

the amp: http://www.thomann.de/ie/blackheart_handsome_devil_combo_bh15_112.htm

is this amp a really good one, and is it the best I can get for 400 euro?

The guitar I will be using it with is a IBANEZ RG370DXLBK.

cheers,

Kev
well, my rhythm guitarist uses the peavy you mentioned, i approve, but not my cup of tea. depending on your style of music, i would definately look into that blackheart. ive never actually tried one but ive always heard good things about them. plus its all tube 15w which should be plenty loud.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1
well, my rhythm guitarist uses the peavy you mentioned, i approve, but not my cup of tea. depending on your style of music, i would definately look into that blackheart. ive never actually tried one but ive always heard good things about them. plus its all tube 15w which should be plenty loud.

I'm into many different styles of music, a few bands that I like include radiohead, cold-play, Metalica, Nirvana, Greenday and many more.
i would go for the blackheart as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"